• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer Miller View Post
    Looking good!
    Thank you, sir!

Comment

Decided to head up to the 160 since it was going to rain...again! The deer are really hitting the protein feeders hard right now. The food plots are starting to take off as well. Here are a few pics of what's coming around the protein feeders. Really excited about the growth already!
      Attached Files

Comment

Looking good. I would like to see your place sometime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Going to be an interesting year! Looking forward to how they finish out!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
            Looking good. I would like to see your place sometime.

I'd love to show you the 160, if our schedules ever line up when we are both up there!

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
              Going to be an interesting year! Looking forward to how they finish out!
              I totally agree, can't wait!

Comment

Awesome place and really cool write up's. Excited to keep following along.

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
                  I'd love to show you the 160, if our schedules ever line up when we are both up there!

I’ll buy the refreshments. Just swing by and pick me up on the way as I’m interested as well! [emoji12]

Comment

Now the fun begins! Getting to watch these protein-crazed bucks grow every month until mid August. Can't wait to see what the now 4 year old 6X6 looks like!!

Comment

Well loaded up the family and some equipment headed north to the 160! Have a few projects to knock out but really wanting to see what is eating the protein. With all the rain up there I've got some shredding to do for sure😬
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well loaded up the family and some equipment headed north to the 160! Have a few projects to knock out but really wanting to see what is eating the protein. With all the rain up there I've got some shredding to do for sure[emoji51]
                        Give an update when you are done with the chores.

Comment

This group of bucks are coming along pretty nice.

Comment

They are eating me out of the house on the protein!
                            Attached Files

Comment

They are eating me out of the house on the protein!
                              Not sure how i missed your original thread! Just read every single post. Great looking place and nice job on taking Hollywood. He's a stud. I may have missed it, but do yall have a running thread on the second new property?

Congrats again, yall are living the whitetail hunters dream. Its also my dream to one day have my own piece of ground strictly for my families recreational use.

Comment

They are definitely killing the protein right now. I can't wait to see what starts showing up as the summer begins to wind down and fall approaches. Each trip is like Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                                X