No announcement yet.

Buck Medley Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M.E.B. called me on Saturday and said that Buck was in Wheelers.

Based on the several “encounters” I have had, I am with Ground Threat on this one.

I worked the coral at the Wild Hog Festival several years back with Buck and T-Post. After spending a day separating hogs and dogs and saving stupid east Texas rednecks I will say that I would much rather have T-Post at my side in the presence of a big hog than Buck.

Comment

The white belt is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
        M.E.B. called me on Saturday and said that Buck was in Wheelers.

Based on the several “encounters” I have had, I am with Ground Threat on this one.

I worked the coral at the Wild Hog Festival several years back with Buck and T-Post. After spending a day separating hogs and dogs and saving stupid east Texas rednecks I will say that I would much rather have T-Post at my side in the presence of a big hog than Buck.
        i have too. what year where you there?

Comment

you didnt eat with Buck Medley in Max's by shear coincidence. Buck Medley summoned your soul to the restaurant to give proof that he exists!

Comment

you guys are killing me! LOLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Buck is as concerned about his looks as Tink is about his spelling

OMG THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE READ ALL WEEK. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah one of the funniest things the green screen has produced this deer season

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post

OMG ... not only did I just spit tea all over my computer desk ... I'm dang near drowning in my tears!

That's some good stuff, Humper!

Comment

Oh my gosh; I am shuddering from the blasphemy! Forgive them, Buck, for they know not what they say!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                      not just any man can pull off the white belt

[ATTACH]12280[/ATTACH]
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	medley%2Cbuck.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	23820167

I'm sorry, but if my huntin buddy showed up lookin like this..... he would remain in front of me and in sight at all times, if you know what I mean.

THIS IS CRACKING ME UP.

Comment

Originally posted by pablo honey View Post
                        i have too. what year where you there?
                        It would have been ’03 or ’04. We kept having trouble with an east Texas guy’s dog catching. He would then proceed in and grab the hog from the front by the ears. Late in the day while illustrating this stupidity a hog slipped by and bit him in the crotch.

Mike O’neal was working the holding pens and my wife was sitting on the shoots keeping the hogs from climbing out. In addition to Buck, T-Post and myself in the coral, there where two out of state guys and one local helping out. I remember that the local was wearing overalls and carrying a blunt wooden shank that was used to “entice” the hogs to release. Where you the local guy?

Comment

What Humper said...

Comment

Humper - thanks for covering my monitor with coffee.

Comment

no, i'm not the dude that was wearing the carhart bib. that would be my hunting buddy lenard. i was the the other guy that was in a t-shirt and chippwea snake boots.(one of those years i was bitten by a boar in the knee and the year after lenard was gored by a big boar in the rear) i worked at that thing the two years before too. the w/t factor was just a little too much for me and i quit going and taking my dogs!
                              i remeber a group of bowhunters that maurice brought from the ranch to help out. one of them had a peckered out white mid-size p/u trk.
                              small world.
                              p.s. i think i remeber mike. did he have a short beard?
                              Last edited by Pablo Honey; 12-04-2007, 09:22 AM.

Comment

I can verify the Wheelers sighting. It was good meeting M.E.B. as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X