Handheld Vacuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handheld Vacuum

Anyone have a recommendation for a good handheld/battery power vacuum that's not a POS for cleaning out vehicles, boat, etc ???

I have bought a couple of the wal mart styles and they have been terrible. Does a good one exist ?

This thing rocks, and is a must have if you have any dewalt 18v tools, it uses the tool batteries so no worries about battery replacement

We’ve worn out about 5 other cordless vacs.

Comment

I guess the 20v probably works good as well? I have 20v batteries gave my dad my 18v stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        I guess the 20v probably works good as well? I have 20v batteries gave my dad my 18v stuff.

Heck yeah! FYI they are kinda loud, cause they are moving some air.

Comment

We’ve been using this one for a few years and the battery still charges and lasts as long as it did when it was new. Easy to clean out as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the Black and Decker and like it. But the DeWalt is better I'm sure. Cost is about $20 more and is probably worth it.

Comment

Correction. Price for DeWalt does not include battery. That would increase the price.

Comment

I have a bunch of 20v batteries for tools.

Comment

Milwaukee has some nice ones

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    I have a bunch of 20v batteries for tools.

The other huge upside is you can keep a hot spare battery on the charger in case you need it (my wife would frequently not plug in our old vacs, and then it’s dead when you need it). A fresh Dewalt battery will last several weeks in the vacuum.

Comment

I take the Dewalt with me to vacuum out deer blinds and vacuum my boat and car/truck carpet as well. The hose comes out of the head so you can get tighter spots and you can put right spot nozzles on the hose if you have them.

Comment

Dewalt makes an adapter to use the 20v batteries in the 18v tools.

Comment

Working...
                        X