UA drops deal with hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see any problem with how this bear was harvested. What's up with UA ?

They don't want hunters buying their gear I guess? I'll oblige.

Comment

That videos been out for months wonder why UA didn't drop them the second it came out! What a load of BS they might as well do away with their hunting line all together. The bear died in 60 yards. Pretty sure I've seen Lee and Tiffany leave many deer over night and tracked 1/2mile + to find a deer. So who's worse what a joke

Comment

Pretty sure they sell BOW BLINDS for people to sling a stick with a razor on it through deer..... Hypocritical much?

Comment

I don't get why UA is obliging the anti-hunters?? It doesn't make any sense, especially how UA brought a different crowd into the hunting industry and helped expand the lifestyle and the tradition behind it. Almost like making it "cool" again. (Cam Hanes) Now UA is about to lose a lot of hunters that supported them and bought their gear/clothing.
          People seem to forget the spear was used for hunting for thousands of years. Hunters are simply trying to bring back the tradition of our ancestors. I'm a bow hunter myself and watch videos of bow hunts on social media and YouTube daily like the rest of us. The crazy anti-hunters are always threatening hunters and making an uproar about something they want to cry about that day. One person cries and the sheep follow straight behind. It doesn't make sense for UA to pick and choose a style of hunting to support if it is legal and ethical. Unfortunately I might be one of those hunters they lose as a customer....my rant for the day Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by TxCreedXs View Post
            I don't get why UA is obliging the anti-hunters?? It doesn't make any sense, especially how UA brought a different crowd into the hunting industry and helped expand the lifestyle and the tradition behind it. Almost like making it "cool" again. (Cam Hanes) Now UA is about to lose a lot of hunters that supported them and bought their gear/clothing.
            People seem to forget the spear was used for hunting for thousands of years. Hunters are simply trying to bring back the tradition of our ancestors. I'm a bow hunter myself and watch videos of bow hunts on social media and YouTube daily like the rest of us. The crazy anti-hunters are always threatening hunters and making an uproar about something they want to cry about that day. One person cries and the sheep follow straight behind. It doesn't make sense for UA to pick and choose a style of hunting to support if it is legal and ethical. Unfortunately I might be one of those hunters they lose as a customer....my rant for the day Cheers!

I agree!

Comment

Just as bunch of senseless morons running the show and bowing to pressure. I truly hope it backfires on them and they go under, but that is doubtful. I bet their bottom line suffers some though and I hope it does. I will do my part and not buy anything from UA again.

Comment

I'm going with Skre-gear now for my western stuff. I will not stop wearing my existing UA ridge reaper I have, but I won't buy anymore now. Only because I have so much tied up in it money wise.

Comment

I too struggle with their actions here. Looking for more on the details behind their decision and the actual hunt that drove them to this decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

If people would just quit posting stuff like that on FB and youtube we'd have a lot less problems. Most folks don't mind seeing deer getting killed but too many (ignorant) people get their panties in a wad over bears and African game.

Comment

Heck of a hunt and a perfect throw.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                        If people would just quit posting stuff like that on FB and youtube we'd have a lot less problems. Most folks don't mind seeing deer getting killed but too many (ignorant) people get their panties in a wad over bears and African game.
                        Yup

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          Yep....

Comment

And to think I was about to invest in a full UA getup for an upcoming mule deer hunt. Oh well, better stay with the tried and true companies that we know support our sport and the 2nd amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                              I too struggle with their actions here. Looking for more on the details behind their decision and the actual hunt that drove them to this decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              This. Maybe they know something we don't know yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X