The End Of An Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The End Of An Era

Tim Duncan has announced his retirement.

Well ****......

One of the best to play the game

Comment

I asked a buddy of mine who works for SS&E if he could see Duncan coaching with the Spurs and he said, "absolutely".

Comment

One of the best

Comment

I figured it was upon us.
          It may be a while before the Spurs are in contention for the championship.
          I remember when he was the young guy taking the torch from The Admiral.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
            I asked a buddy of mine who works for SS&E if he could see Duncan coaching with the Spurs and he said, "absolutely".
            Would love to see it. Hard to get a read if he wants to do it though.

Love him or hate him he's arguably the best power forward to play the game. I will miss watching him and am thankful for all the great years and memories.

Comment

Best combined winning percentage of any team from the NHL, NFL, MLB & NBA over the last 19 seasons. Not a coincidence. (.710)

Comment

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
                Would love to see it. Hard to get a read if he wants to do it though.

Love him or hate him he's arguably the best power forward to play the game. I will miss watching him and am thankful for all the great years and memories.

I only hated Tim Duncan the Spur because he was always a thorn in the side of the Mavericks, but I liked everything else about the dude. Class Act!

Comment

Is it official or just internet post?

Comment

No surprise but very sad to see him go. I am glad I was able to follow the career of one of the greatest of all time, a true class act and a first ballot HOF

Comment

I have only seen one Facebook page about it.

Not on ESPN.

Comment

Official.

Now on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          I have only seen one Facebook page about it.

Not on ESPN.
                          KSAT 12 report

NBA.com announcement

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                            Tim is brilliant and would probably be a great coach, but I'm not sure he wants that lifestyle.

This is a day of conflict for me...Tim's senior year at Wake Forest was my freshman year there, so I was and have always been a fan.....but my team is the Mavs, and it's been hard to root for him since he joined the NBA. I hope he has a wonderful retirement and I can't say I'm really sorry to see him go.

Comment

The goat!

Comment

Working...
                              X