Black Widow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Widow

I had a Black Widow recurve take down given to me and it has a split limb. I can text or email pictures. I don't traditional hunt and have no need for it. What is it worth with the limb like it is? Come with quiver as well. Thanks, Brad

The riser may be worth something... which model, and wood material (it will say on riser)?

Post a picture with the other information and somebody will be able to give you an idea on it's value.

Comment

Look at the model on the bow and look at their website to see if they still make it. If they still make it, then they will make another set of limbs for it. Therefore it has value. Otherwise, the value is not too terribly great and the market would be very limited. You would be looking for someone that had the same model of bow, an extra set of limbs for it, and the desire to put their spare limbs on another riser, thus having two complete bows. I suppose you could also possibly find a used set of limbs for it online but good luck. Their risers new are quite pricey. A new riser from black widow is around 500. A new set of limbs is around 600.

Comment

Depending on what it is I may be interested.

Comment

pretty sure they can make new limbs for any of their bows
          if riser is good your in business as others have said

Comment

Definitely check with Black Widow about getting another set of limbs made. Even if they still don't make the bow anymore they will keep the forms for a while for warranty work and such. You might have to send them the riser so they can match the limbs up to the bow during shaping but no big deal there.

Comment

Riser if not beat up is worth 350-450...I would think.

Comment

Working...
              X