Oregon Elk trip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whirlwind View Post
    I just drove through there yesterday. Cell service is spotty. Good luck on your hunt.
    i was very close to there last week. AT&T has no service. Verizon and US Cellular were the best.

Good luck!

Comment

good luck

Comment

Good luck

Comment

GOOD LUCK! I used to live on Mt. Hood and hunted alot in that area and we had a cabin on Kalama River where we hunted all around Mt. St. Helens,Wa. would love to get back up there for some Elk someday.

Comment

Well....I'm sad to say that the Oregon elk hunt was a BUST! We saw plenty of elk, just none came with in range to shoot. My uncle shot a mule deer and another guy at camp shot a small bull. It was a lot of work and fun the whole trip. All the elk were spread out and weren't coming to calls. I had a blast and saw some beautiful country that makes me thank God that I hunt. I will be back next year for revenge! Pics coming soon...

Comment

I hunted Umatilla NF, John Day Wilderness Area several times, shot the only elk (cow) I've taken. Hunted around Granite and Mount Ireland. I can share the area by PM.

DIY archery elk success rate is below 10%, so don't be discouraged. Paying somebody who knows how to do it ups the odds- and the cost of the hunt.

Comment

Working...
              X