Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	23940021

Click image for larger version

Name:	SL371536.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	23940022

Comment

Can someone post some pics of the fallow they have seen out there as well as any sika deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhawg View Post
        Can someone post some pics of the fallow they have seen out there as well as any sika deer.
        There is a fallow doe in the picture above. Go to their site and you can see some that have been killed.

Comment

Very nice oryx !!

Comment

I have just booked a hunt. Anyone interested in going with me?

Comment

Which hunt did you book if you don't mind me asking? Been out there many times. Love the place.

Comment

PM Sent to Team Shark

Comment

I have been working with Danny for a while to plan a hunt. I will be pursuing an oryx! Since I am working at in the Gulf, it is very difficult for me plan a hunt with other hunters. If you are flexible, let me know. I am trying to get a hunt in when I return from the gulf.

Comment

I'm very flexible. Just let me know what dates you are looking at. The oryx in my avatar is from DB Ranch a couple of months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by HeloMed1 View Post
                      I'm very flexible. Just let me know what dates you are looking at. The oryx in my avatar is from DB Ranch a couple of months ago.
                      Sounds great! SnipeHunter is also interested in going. I will probably get off the water around Aug. 9 or 10 and will only have a week on land. Send me a PM with your phone number. Are you interested in another exotic or going after pigs? I will see what kind of other deals I can work out for us.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I just tried to setup our dates, but Danny says he is busy for the next two weeks. I am flying back from the Gulf tomorrow and will only be in Dallas for a week or so, we are going to have to delay the trip until I return from my next research cruise in the Gulf. Nonetheless, I will call you guys in the next few days.

Comment

looks like a good [;lace to hunt

Comment

nice oryx

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                                Has anyone hunted exotics at DB Hunting Ranch? I am trying to book a hunt where I can bowhunt for exotics with a friend that gun hunts. All of the bow kills on their website are hogs and one ram. Looking at the threads on Rate the Day Lease for this ranch, it looks like most were hunting hogs. Anyone bowhunted exotics here and what was your impression. My first choice is axis or blackbuck.
                                Thanks
                                I just got back from DB, check bowhunting reports. Anyway, call Danny, let him know I just got back from there (Juan). He is getting some very large axis deer at incredible prices. I wish I could go back, but I have to live within my budget.

Comment

Working...
                                X