This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
    It’s really easy if you’re a little scared.

All you have to do is reply back that you accept their challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have another drink Shelley.......Bama will be over soon enough and its back to cupcakes...

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      It's not offensive at all. There's also nothing wrong with popping the cherry and trying new things

I'll be honest, I don't have a good feeling about Saturday. I may end up sporting burnt orange for months. I'm a believer in Orlando.

Dude...you need to stop Czaring and start selling used cars with that line of crap....

Comment

Temple D providing more offense then then the O

28-17 Owls
        Last edited by 150class; 09-20-2018, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I'm a Fort Worth kid, having a frog avitar wouldn't bother me. I just don't like changing avitars.

I'll be honest with you, if Bevo takes care of business on Saturday I will likely need help changing my avatar! I don't computer too well

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Dude...you need to stop Czaring and start selling used cars with that line of crap....
            I'm serious, this could be the year. Especially if the weather is nasty.

Also, the play that I think is gonna be a game changer is when Ehlinger faked the jet sweep to the right and tried to run left(from first half of USC game). It will turn into a throw back to the sweep man this week. Just you watch!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              I'm serious, this could be the year. Especially if the weather is nasty.

Also, the play that I think is gonna be a game changer is when Ehlinger faked the jet sweep to the right and tried to run left(from first half of USC game). It will turn into a throw back to the sweep man this week. Just you watch!

I thought that was a fake reverse... and the reverse was wide assed open..
              Maybe we are thinking different plays..

Comment

ad hominem in da howza....keep reaching.....
                Ad hominem . I'm reaching alright, down to try and lift you up into an intelligent football conversation for why I do not know other than it makes me chuckle

Maybe Google can help you with "set the edge" or "force" , then you can read (you still like to read right) what Garrett was doing on the touchdown you referenced, which he'll grade a + for on film day. I'll teach you more later, watching hallmark with the wife now

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  68 EF sport long. Let's go see if your boat can support me

It will hold you and a couple twin sisters! Wife tried to get little man to weed her flower beds for a couple bucks last year and he told her that was chicken **** money!!![emoji23]

Needless to say that was my fault!🙄

Comment

I thought that was a fake reverse... and the reverse was wide assed open..
                    Maybe we are thinking different plays..
                    Could have been for sure. I wasn't paying much attention. I'd have to go back and look to verify but I'm over it. I put a call into GP and he has it under control

This is why I have been asking if TH was calling plays. It looked like a setup for the future to me, cuz like you said it was wide open!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      It will hold you and a couple twin sisters! Wife tried to get little man to weed her flower beds for a couple bucks last year and he told her that was chicken **** money!!![emoji23]

Needless to say that was my fault!🙄

Hilarious!!!

Sounds like 243 and myself just got a fishing trip lined up

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                        Ad hominem . I'm reaching alright, down to try and lift you up into an intelligent football conversation for why I do not know other than it makes me chuckle

Maybe Google can help you with "set the edge" or "force" , then you can read (you still like to read right) what Garrett was doing on the touchdown you referenced, which he'll grade a + for on film day. I'll teach you more later, watching hallmark with the wife now

I'm aware of setting the edge and force but it is much more fun watching you fanbois squirm and defend when somebody talks bad about your "precious" ....

Hell listening to yall he should be able to set the edge and make every tackle.. He was right there still.....could have/ should have made the tackle but those measurable didn't quite make it.
                        Last edited by Smart; 09-20-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I don’t understand the algorithm involved here.

Is this a Vegas plot to get people to lay $?

Comment

Baker looking good for the Browns.....

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                              I don’t understand the algorithm involved here.

Is this a Vegas plot to get people to lay $?

Czar designed it to throw off caution to the wind. He will continue to deny any and all of it.

Comment

Baker looking good for the Browns.....
                                Heck yeah. Good to see him in. He is a game changer. Ask Frog

Comment

Working...
                                X