We went to Jared....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    Dont trust their commercials. I bet you would get a better deal going with a diamond wholesaler and building the ring.
    This....

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
      Eewww. No thanks.

You don't like that one Jenn? I didn't care for it much either. I thought the 140K one was much prettier. LOL!

Comment

I've contacted several and no one seems to want to return my calls or even answer the phone. One of them is a site sponsor was well.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          You don't like that one Jenn? I didn't care for it much either. I thought the 140K one was much prettier. LOL!
          Lol. I have several diamonds at home from engagement, wedding, anniversaries and I wear a $30 camo Groove ring...

Comment

This is another resource, they have a lot of info on their website. Mine wanted an emerald cut, found that first then figured out the rest.

Comment

Lol. I have several diamonds at home from engagement, wedding, anniversaries and I wear a $30 camo Groove ring...
              Good for you! We're going to have to get a couple of "beater rings" as well. She's pretty good at throwing feed sacks and pushing my SXS so I don't want her damaging the good one!

Comment

My wife tried on rings like that years ago before we got married.

Her: “Omg its so beautiful!!”

Me: “Dream on hooker!”

Comment

You paid too much. Mine was $4 off Amazon.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                    You paid too much. Mine was $4 off Amazon.
                    But they dont have the Kryptek camos or this pattern (Mossy Oak spindrift)...

Comment

I can’t even imagine that one. My wife has a very nice ring and nothing close to that and is always paranoid about wearing it

Comment

As far as brick and mortar chain stores, Jarrod is pretty high on the list. Yes, you can get a better deal from a wholesaler, but proceed with your own risk.

Jarrod is not going to misrepresent the quality of the diamond. Their markup is higher due to overhead of being a chain retailer. They have to pay rent, employees, sales commission, etc. That's where a wholesaler can do better. However, diamonds can be a fairly shady business and that's why many people don't care about paying a little more at a place like Jarrod.

With that said, I've heard many wholesalers claim they are selling to you at cost. Well, they wouldn't be in business without making any profit. Many of them make up that with design, setting, etc. Bottom line, they are going to make money on the deal, but don't need the same markup as a chain retailer to cover their costs. If you can find an honest wholesaler with good references, you definitely can do better for your buck.

There's no right or wrong answer.

Comment

I thought this who engaged thing is supposed to be a big surprise. You find a ring you think she'll like, go on a hike to a beautiful mountain top, pair of swans fly over, you ask her to marry you, she fights back crazy emotional happy tears, hopeful she says yes, you progress to the happiest life ever!?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Lake McGuire / Simply Radiant is the best in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              Buy a boat instead. Trust me.
                              No kidding

Comment

Cheaper to rent, bro. Just saying. I don't mean the ring.

Comment

Working...
                                X