Cwd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
    What do his ties to Steven Rinella have to do with anything?
    They both buy 'DOPE" from the same place?

Comment

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
      Is Joe and his guest smoking dope in this one too, it won't open for me???
      Clicking on link in my post works for me but if you are still having a problem go to his site and search CWD. That is how I found it.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
        What do his ties to Steven Rinella have to do with anything?
        Steve is legit. The biologist is an ex Texas biologist.

Everything I have ever read or heard about prions say that they are hard to DESTROY, I did not say kill. In excess of 1000 degrees.

I have never heard of any wildlife agency dealing with CWD by any other means than by killing the deer. Have any of you? The country that killed the reindeer are leaving the land Deer free for ten years.

Here in the states a 20 bighorns were killed for coming into contact with domestic sheep. Instead of testing the domestic sheep for disease they killed an entire herd of bighorn.

Comment

For a bow hunting forum I find it amusing that everyone wants to talk about prayer requests, look at my new truck, my dog died, I’m getting married, look at what I killed with a rifle and an important hunting topic comes up and everyone wants to be a smart ***.

Comment

Wow I just found out Joe Rogan smokes weed. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
              Wow I just found out Joe Rogan smokes weed. LOL
              Tons of it, but oh well, he is what he is!!!

Comment

The real issue is when CWD reaches a level here in Texas or someplace else that YOU hunt the Parks And Wildlife Dept are not gonna ask what we think. In fact by the time that we hear about it the decision will have already been made.

They will follow past practice of how it’s been dealt with elsewhere and that’s killing the patient instead of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                  The real issue is when CWD reaches a level here in Texas or someplace else that YOU hunt the Parks And Wildlife Dept are not gonna ask what we think. In fact by the time that we hear about it the decision will have already been made.

They will follow past practice of how it’s been dealt with elsewhere and that’s killing the patient instead of the problem.
                  How would you deal with CWD?

Comment

Like I said. Joe's podcast has been beat to death on here. Lots of informative people on the original thread, that have answered/perused your question. None of which are this thread, most likely cuz its already been hashed and rehashed. So....all your left with are the smart @$$&$

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      Like I said. Joe's podcast has been beat to death on here. Lots of informative people on the original thread, that have answered/perused your question. None of which are this thread, most likely cuz its already been hashed and rehashed. So....all your left with are the smart @$$&$
                      Agreed, just get a bunch of "dope" from Joe Rogan and friends, smoke it, and "chill bro"!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        I did not know that. I’ve been busy as crap the last several weeks. MIL passed away in the middle of it all.

I don’t know how I would deal with it.

I would hope that someone is working on a solution other than killing entire herds without knowing how long it will be before the land is safe again.

Comment

I did not know that. I’ve been busy as crap the last several weeks. MIL passed away in the middle of it all.

I don’t know how I would deal with it.

I would hope that someone is working on a solution other than killing entire herds without knowing how long it will be before the land is safe again.
                          MEB, Thank you for your post. I just finished listening to the blog on CWD. Except for a few off color remarks the discussion was very illuminating and worth the time it took to listen. Apparently this guy Rogan is a strange duck but him being strange did not detract from what was the most coherent discussion I have heard on the subject. I sure do not know what to do but one would have to be dense to not see that some of the things that we do here in Texas could lead to a more rapid advance of the disease across the state. I can not see TPWL using the Wisconsin model as their model for a number of reasons. One thing for sure is that emotion is a strong driver and politicians need to steer clear.

Comment

Originally posted by venado View Post
                            MEB, Thank you for your post. I just finished listening to the blog on CWD. Except for a few off color remarks the discussion was very illuminating and worth the time it took to listen. Apparently this guy Rogan is a strange duck but him being strange did not detract from what was the most coherent discussion I have heard on the subject. I sure do not know what to do but one would have to be dense to not see that some of the things that we do here in Texas could lead to a more rapid advance of the disease across the state. I can not see TPWL using the Wisconsin model as their model for a number of reasons. One thing for sure is that emotion is a strong driver and politicians need to steer clear.
                            Thank you venado.

I’ve only discovered Joe Rogan a couple of months ago. I agree on some of his thoughts and others not so much like most people you meet. He had Ted Nugent as a guest a few weeks before this podcast and Ted had an entirely different view on the subject. I’m more in the middle.

I’ve been following this disease from pretty much the beginning and hope that it turns out like AIDs. Yes it’s real bad and you do not want it but it is much more manageable than it was in the 80’s and the treatment is not let’s kill everyone that catches it.
                            Last edited by M.E.B.; 09-09-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X