No announcement yet.

The Mountains Are Calling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where I hunt up there it’s 30 miles to cell service. I like it !

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
      It Just got real boys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Any issues getting the license?? It will be my first time and I don't think I have the card for my bow hunter education class as e state stopped issuing them. It just shows up on the TPWD website. My hunter education does appear on my Texas license....

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        Any issues getting the license?? It will be my first time and I don't think I have the card for my bow hunter education class as e state stopped issuing them. It just shows up on the TPWD website. My hunter education does appear on my Texas license....

You don’t need bow hunter ed for Colorado. You do need hunters ed. You can go on TPWD website to print a copy or email them and they’ll send you a copy. Must have it to buy tags in colorado

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
          ... and we are finally going. In just a short couple weeks, a few of your fellow TBH traditional hunters are headed to the mountains of Colorado in pursuit of Rocky Mountain Elk and Mule Deer

For most of us, this will be our first hunting trip out of state. Chasing a dream we've had. The hardest part of any adventure is choosing to go. We can check that box. It will probably feel really real when I fork over the $671 for the OTC Elk tag... but for now... it feels very real.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You mention this being several of your first trips hunting out of state - have you all been scouting where you will be hunting or just showing up and hoping for the best? How did you select the areas you will be hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
            You don’t need bow hunter ed for Colorado. You do need hunters ed. You can go on TPWD website to print a copy or email them and they’ll send you a copy. Must have it to buy tags in colorado
            Thank you I found where I can print it out...

Comment

Can’t wait to join them Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                Can’t wait to join them Friday!
                Yep... Clearly they are covered up in Elk and Mule deer since we haven't heard from them

Comment

No service at camp and a long drive to town. No dead critters but here’s a few scenery pics. We just came down to eat and get a few last minute things.

Comment

Beetles hit that unit pretty hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      Thank you I found where I can print it out...
                      Or you can remember every piece of gear but forget said printout and wait for Walmart personel to call TPWD to confirm. Let’s just say it’s better just to print ahead of time. I’m speaking from experience.

Comment

Beautiful country Ryan! Good luck!

Comment

Still at it. Seeing tons of mule deer just no bucks to speak of. Mainly does. I’m lov my it though!!

Comment

Headed out!!!

Comment

Just stand by Ryan, Jeff is in route and he will show you where they are lol
                              Keep after them guys!

Comment

Keep after them fellas! That many killers in camp, critters are in trouble!

Comment

Working...
                                X