Ace Hardware Deer Blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ace Hardware Deer Blinds

I’ve seen some deer blinds at ace hardware made out of smart siding and framed with 2x2’s. Does anybody have an ace around them that sells them? Was curious if they were all made the same. They were $550-$599 for 4x6.

Have not seen any in my area. May be a regional thing. You could build one similar for cheaper if you have a table saw and are handy with a tape and have a Saturday free.

Comment

Dang it. Posted it to the wrong thread. Mods can y’all move to around the campfire?

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Lonesome View Post
        Have not seen any in my area. May be a regional thing. You could build one similar for cheaper if you have a table saw and are handy with a tape and have a Saturday free.
        It’s kind of a convenience thing. I already built a 6x6 bow blind this year

Comment

Originally posted by lilbradford View Post
          It’s kind of a convenience thing. I already built a 6x6 bow blind this year

That’s a little high for convenience, in my opinion. I haven’t seen them but of it’s a simple tower blind without anything special, I would have to do it myself for $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They sell them at the Ace Hardware in Brady, but I think they are a bit more than $500

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
              They sell them at the Ace Hardware in Brady, but I think they are a bit more than $500
              My post says $550 and $599. There are two kinds. They also sell fiberglass t-box blinds for $1200

Comment

Originally posted by lilbradford View Post
                My post says $550 and $599. There are two kinds. They also sell fiberglass t-box blinds for $1200
                I know. I should have been more clear. I think the 4x6 ones are close to $900 in Brady. I'll be up there this weekend and can check if you want me to.

Comment

Hewitt Store sells both kinds

Comment

I know. I should have been more clear. I think the 4x6 ones are close to $900 in Brady. I'll be up there this weekend and can check if you want me to.
                    I hope they aren’t that pricey. Let me know what you see. I’ll be up in about 2 weeks so no big deal. I appreciate your help.

Comment

Blind

I was wrong..... *******

4x6 in Brady is $599. I took a pic, but I can’t upload it.

Comment

I was wrong..... *******

4x6 in Brady is $599. I took a pic, but I can’t upload it.
                        You were making me think I was crazy lol

Comment

Pic
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X