Drone People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drone People

Just purchased a DJI mavic air. This little thing is pretty cool. Actually it's way cooler than I ever imagined. Just flying around is fun but what are some activities or jobs you can do with it?

Thanks in advance.
    Jamie

Nobody flies? I know Michael does.

Comment

You can do some cool videos of your hunting woods. I often do a video after I’ve done some work to see the differences.

Comment

Looking for redfish on flats, just need a polarized lens. I have a buddy that has one that leaves his barn, flies to every feeder on the ranch shooting video, and then lands itself right back at the barn. Hi-Tech Redneck.

Comment

I have the Mavic Pro..love it! Never have done any jobs with it but it's definitely fun to fly!

Comment

mavic pro here also..... logged nearly 300 aerial miles so far. Loving it.... Came from the DJI phantom 3 advanced and enjoyed it also but the smallness of the mavic got me smiling

Comment

I have a Mavic Pro that I use for real estate photography & video.

Comment

I use mine to check feeders from my cabin lol. If pigs are there we go on stealth mode

Comment

Fly over a feeder to scout for pigs or just fly it around to spot them.

Comment

My next trip to my lease I will be taking my DJI Phantom 3 Professional and program it to fly to my feeders and check them out.

Comment

Recreational use only unless your licensed. Some people do use them for real estate photography, roof inspections, etc.

Comment

I have used my Mavic to check fence line... but I don’t know if it’s any easier to do that vs drive the truck around. Bought it to make some fishing videos that I have never made. They are probably a horrible investment all truth be told. If I had extra money I’d buy those DJI goggles too... waste some more money that I don’t have at all.

Comment

I've been really impressed with how easy it is to fly out of the box. Looking forward to setting way points such as feeders. Found a few deer yesterday just by luck and had some fun messing with the bottle baby calf behind the house. Wanting to send it out about a mile and hope for a return. Doesn't seem to work well around metal buildings. It appears that the school may be a no fly zone. I was trying to get some areal footage of our campus this morning and I kept getting notifications that I was at an airport????

Comment

Understand this. It wasn't a need. I bought one because I wanted one.

Comment

-decoy Spread Cover
                              -roofing
                              -cool photo shoot of Arial fishing
                              -use to check target shooting that you cant glass because of distance
                              -land survey
                              -any type of video making

Comment

Working...
                              X