No announcement yet.

DEAL ALERT: Insane Rangefinder Find, limited stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still out of the CRF-1600's but still plenty of CRF-1000's left for $299. Great price for either one.

Comment

Dangit out of stock again, I'm going to Wyoming in September and really need a GOOD range finder. Seems like a vital tool to have up there huntin speed goats.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        Dangit out of stock again, I'm going to Wyoming in September and really need a GOOD range finder. Seems like a vital tool to have up there huntin speed goats.

I got extras. If you want one lust LMK dude!

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
          I got extras. If you want one lust LMK dude!
          Definitely! But Conroe is a long way from me, closest I ever get is Port O'Connor. Wanna go gig some flounder?

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            Definitely! But Conroe is a long way from me, closest I ever get is Port O'Connor. Wanna go gig some flounder?

Heck yeah I wish I had time! I don't get guaranteed days off again for a while though. I wouldn't mind shipping it to you, flat rate is cheap but insurance would be a few extra bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
              Heck yeah I wish I had time! I don't get guaranteed days off again for a while though. I wouldn't mind shipping it to you, flat rate is cheap but insurance would be a few extra bucks.
              That's awesome and I appreciate it big time. Every 3rd week I'm off for 7 days so if your schedule ever hits during that time you're welcome to join us.

Comment

Will these range through the shoot through mesh?

Comment

I just realized there was also no tax charged on the order on top of free shipping. Great deal.

Comment

Back in Stock!

Just Kidding they are still out LOL

Comment

Ya I know .. it took you 1 year to do a follow up review...well I'm sorry.Here is some feedback on my experience with the rangefinder.Total hunt days 10 days...

Pretty impressive review.

Comment

maybe I'm ignorant, but I don't understand the hype?? that's a lot money when a Nikon does me good?

Camo fire has them for 599 right now and free shipping..

I just so happened to be looking at this thread when I got an e-mail..

Comment

yes mine shoots thru mesh and light fog

Comment

Originally posted by Blake8504 View Post
                            maybe I'm ignorant, but I don't understand the hype?? that's a lot money when a Nikon does me good?

Camo fire has them for 599 right now and free shipping..

Camofire brings you a new lineup of deals on hunting gear, camo and clothes everyday! Our hunting deals are typically 40-70% off retail.

I just so happened to be looking at this thread when I got an e-mail..
                            The hype was for a total price of $380. It was an awesome deal.

Comment

That is a smoking deal for sure. They must be going through a redesign.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

I don't know what all of there "bowhunters " need with a 1500 yd. rangefinder! Says the bow snob in me!

Comment

Working...
                                X