Pistol gong target build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pistol gong target build

Had some time at the ranch in OK this past week and decided to use some spare fencing materials that were laying around and a 10" section of I beam that I cut into 3 pieces. Works great, just needs a coat of paint and my range will be done. I now have my 100 and 50 yard rifle ranges set, 25 yard pistol gongs and then my bow range out to 50yards. Time to enjoy them! if I could find some .22 ammo I would be much happier

Has anyone else built one of these? Looking for other cool ideas to build some more

Comment

I've built some of these with scrap laying around. 1/4" bead board slides out and is replaceable.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363195608.420438.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	24180007

Comment

Is it just tube and then angle iron for the rest?

Comment

The base is 2 3/8" .140 wall left over from pipe fence job I did around the house.
          The uprights are actually for sale/ sold signs for my homes that couldn't be used anymore.

Comment

Ps. If you find any decent priced ammo let me know and I'll do the same. Lol

Comment

Looks good boys, try a 2x6 about four feet long drill holes and insert golf ties in them and set old golf balls on them. Great little flying targets,they are fun!

Comment

Working...
              X