Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are idiots...and then comes along a REAL Idiot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    It was time they both start dating men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My first thought as well....

Well played Sir!

Comment

Smart man, probably wasn't worth the trouble. Stand them on their head and they all look like sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I still have mad Galaga skills. I wonder how much money that could bring in
        I can still tear up some Pong now!

Comment

Originally posted by stuck View Post
          stand them on their head and they all look like sisters.
          hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            He will catch her. And she’s getting older everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            It looks like they'll both probably do well; I just meant I didn't think she was with him because of a paycheck.

I don't really care about that though. I'm on a deer hunting forum, so to be honest I'm only interested in her rack.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
              ... you gotta realize it's his job... He makes like 400k a year on his YouTube playing and the estimates I've seen is he makes about the same playing COD...

So if a GIRLFRIEND is asking you to step away from your job... Especially if it's a job where you have to complete... And you have already played with her... You have choices to make... As a general rule, picking job is what I would suggest to most guys .

If he played football, or baseball you wouldnt bat an eye... Happens all the time...
              My almost 8yo has figured this out about the gaming industry. Says he is going to design games when he grows up. Funny thing is he has as much fun finding glitches in the games as he does just playing them. Several quality universities have legit career paths for game design, etc.

Comment

Idiot

Comment

Jeff wins the internet today with Dale a close second!!

Comment

women come and go..play the field while you can!!

I don't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Just another example of.......no matter how fine she is somewhere someone is sick of her **** lol.
                      truth

Comment

I don’t know...he might be crazy. Have y’all seen her Instagram page??

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
                          It looks like they'll both probably do well; I just meant I didn't think she was with him because of a paycheck.

I don't really care about that though. I'm on a deer hunting forum, so to be honest I'm only interested in her rack.

Comment

Originally posted by stuck View Post
                            stand them on their head and they all look like sisters.
                            😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                              ... you gotta realize it's his job... He makes like 400k a year on his YouTube playing and the estimates I've seen is he makes about the same playing COD...

So if a GIRLFRIEND is asking you to step away from your job... Especially if it's a job where you have to complete... And you have already played with her... You have choices to make... As a general rule, picking job is what I would suggest to most guys .

If he played football, or baseball you wouldnt bat an eye... Happens all the time...
                              X2.....for every pretty girl there’s a man tired of her chit

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                                I don’t know...he might be crazy. Have y’all seen her Instagram page??
                                Yes! Yes I have. He is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X