RTIC soft side cooler problem/warranty issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
    Yeah screw the high price of Yeti.....oh wait nevermind.
    This is why I love YETI. Had a 7yo cooler with a warped lid and no proof of purchase. Two days later I had a brand new cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
      This is why I love YETI. Had a 7yo cooler with a warped lid and no proof of purchase. Two days later I had a brand new cooler.
      And Bison does the same thing when it comes to warranty. I tried to tell everyone the RTIC owners were shady when they first started advertising and no one wanted to listen. Now they are feeling the after effects. They are nothing but crooked business people. If you have a defective product replace it, don't tell your customers sorry your SOL.

Comment

mine is less than a year old and zipper is trashed, RTIC was no help!

Comment

Mine did the samething this weekend. POS

Comment

I guess Im lucky. I bought 4(2 for me and 1 for each son) on the rodeo deal and none have had any problems. I love that little cooler. Sorry some of yalls are falling apart.

Comment

over a year old bought cheap no warranty oh well

Comment

Am I alone in thinking that you need to also voice this discontent with Buccee's? I bet they may reconsider selling these products given the crappy warranty and upset customers.

Who knows, probably a big money game.

Comment

Had my RTIC soft side for probably 3-4 years now...use it most weekends and it's not well taken care of by any means. Most of the time I stuff it full to where it barely zips, and only recently has my abuse begun to take a toll. The inside liner is starting to pull apart, but hey it still keeps my drinks cold!

Comment

I've had a soft side that I purchased from Bucees 2 years ago and it still works as new

Comment

TPU laminated fabrics and the ways to bond it are not equal. Higher quality materials and using the strongest bonding method combined with more stringent quality control costs more. It appears this failure is due to the lamination failing not the welded seam itself, you may be able to relaminate it with care and a hot iron.

Comment

my older soft yeti broke (bought offamazon), i sent in and they sent the brand new version of it.

Very happy with their customer service not so much their stance on the 2nd / guns

Comment

I beat the crap out of my walmart softsides and they are still the same as new except dirty on the outside lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                            I beat the crap out of my walmart softsides and they are still the same as new except dirty on the outside lol
                            Do you have the old dark grey/orange or new style with the light grey/red? The newer coolers do appear to be using a higher quality TPU laminate than the OP posted.

Comment

I just sent in pics and a copy of my receipt for warranty. Was told that they will honor if I bought from Buccees. I will see in a couple days what they say.

Comment

Had mine just under a year, and the zipper separated. Just got an email from them today saying to ship mine back and they will replace with a new one. I bought mine from Buccees.

Comment

Working...
                                X