Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    What other countries have these type of mass shootings?
    Three words.

Mex. E. Co.

I want to say their are more killings there than Afganistan.

Oh, and guns are pretty much illegal there.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      You asked to name somewhere else. The entire world was given to you but it doesn't count lol. You should write a book on logical fallacies, I cant keep up.
      Maybe the moon would count Geez

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        I understand it's not easy - but I dont like sitting around and trying nothing.

I dont believe in taking all guns. Self defense to protect your Family is paramount. I believe other options should at least be attempted. This is getting ridiculous.
        If you don't want to sit around then rally people to vote in politicians that believe in God. Spread His word. Put God back in school. Maybe stop raping the working class and giving to "the poor" who don't work even though there's a hiring sign in every freaking window.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          Three words.

Mex. E. Co.

I want to say their are more killings there than Afganistan.

Oh, and guns are pretty much illegal there.

Exactly! Sneak a .22 pistol into Mexico and while in prison, you will lose your "water tight seal". The ratio of gun violence there is second to none.

Comment

Again,
            Guns are not the issue
            What is making these folks go crazy and murder a bunch of ppl all at once?
            Prescription pills...how many mass murderers in the US were on currently or at one point on an anti depressant or some time of emotional regulating pill (Prozac, Zoloft, Ritalin). Not saying all of these crazies were on meds, but a lot of them where at one point.

Comment

It's coming guys. Buy more black guns while you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                So you are going to get your way?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

The fear mongering only works when Marxists in power threaten to trample God given Rights. Then, it's not fear mongering. It is reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Part Timer View Post
                    They just use buses, knifes and bombs.

Crazy people find ways. I personally am all for the banning of pressure cookers. We don't need them. we just dont.
                    And while you're trying to be a smart azz with the pressure cooker comment, there is no pattern with pressure cookers like there is for high powered rifles.
                    The fact that PT's pressure cooker joke upset you, plus not to mention you have never posted a single hunting related comment on this site, makes it more than obvious you have nothing to contribute to TBH other than to purposely cause strife...

If not, then why are you even here?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                      The fact that PT's pressure cooker joke upset you, plus not to mention you have never posted a single hunting related comment on this site, makes it more than obvious you have nothing to contribute to TBH other than to purposely cause strife...

If not, then why are you even here?
                      I think he mentioned shooting his first bow the other day so he might s about
                      1/500 on hunting related post

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                        Prescription pills...how many mass murderers in the US were on currently or at one point on an anti depressant or some time of emotional regulating pill (Prozac, Zoloft, Ritalin). Not saying all of these crazies were on meds, but a lot of them where at one point.
                        Great point
                        I saw an article a year or two ago that listed about 5O events if i remember right.
                        All the mass murders were on these drugs.

Comment

Literally billions on firearms never get used in homicides or any illegal act.
                          Millions own them.
                          The number of people that use them for illegal activity is massively dwarfed by those that dont.
                          Punishing the law abiding for the acts of an EXTREME minority is like killing all dogs because one breed attacks it's owners on a regular basis.

Doesn't make sense.
                          And unfortunately for those trying to strip of us our constitutional rights, common sense is required.

Comment

Comment

Annually, there are more than 40,000 suicides in America. Should we ban bridges, tall buildings and ropes?

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                                Annually, there are more than 40,000 suicides in America. Should we ban bridges, tall buildings and ropes?
                                You're comparing someone taking there own life with a guy mowing down innocent people with automatic rifles?

Comment

Working...
                                X