The Trump drama never stops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now he's going after his conservative, illegal-immigration crusader - Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

How will social conservatives and Alabama fans pick sides on this one?

Roll Tide!

Trump: 'Sessions should have never recused himself' from Russia investigation

In a remarkable denunciation of one of his earliest and most powerful supporters, Trump slammed Sessions' recusal as "very unfair to the president" and said he would have never appointed Sessions attorney general if he had known he would do so.

The wife and I just discussed this. Sad he can't be quiet sometimes. Just more logs in the fire.....just not a smart strategy!!!- Self inflicted choas! !! The spin on the radio will be strong tomorrow! !!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yawn..

Comment

Trump can be very upsetting to certain groups of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          The wife and I just discussed this. Sad he can't be quiet sometimes. Just more logs in the fire.....just not a smart strategy!!!- Self inflicted choas! !! The spin on the radio will be strong tomorrow! !!!

Local talk radio in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
            Local talk radio in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham should be interesting.
            Auburn to Mobile also !!!

Comment

Trump seems to upset those with liberal tendencies...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

Who said they were upset? I just wish it was Pruitt that he threw under the bus.

Jeff Sessions is probably upset, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a liberal bone in his body.

Comment

Trump calling it out. What's the issue?

Comment

Sessions is milk toast covered in weak sauce. I long for the day he is replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      Sessions is milk toast covered in weak sauce. I long for the day he is replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      He may have declined, but I was hoping Trey Gowdy would have taken that role. Would have love to see him go after clinton!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        Yep and we have more on here than I ever would have thought. A few members have surprised me...
                        Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 07-20-2017, 06:10 AM.

Comment

So ...its wrong to call out someone for doing something/not doing something if they supported you?

Pretty California of you.

Comment

Lol......Sessions was perfect choice for this role just a few months ago. I agreed with everyone on here. Now he is unfit? Okay, I give!
                            Lets try again. My concern is more that our president cannot focus longer than my beagle......not a good trait for the leader of the free world!!! Stop talking to the press (or anyone else) if you can't articulate your thoughts anymore concisely than a 5th grader ....period! Being taken out of context can get military around the world killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Lol......Sessions was perfect choice for this role just a few months ago. I agreed with everyone on here. Now he is unfit? Okay, I give!
                              Lets try again. My concern is more that our president cannot focus longer than my beagle......not a good trait for the leader of the free world!!! Stop talking to the press (or anyone else) if you can't articulate your thoughts anymore concisely than a 5th grader ....period! Being taken out of context can get military around the world killed.

He was the perfect choice out of the group being considered. But I agree with you, wish he would just stfu and get stuff done.
                              I cringe every time I hear him speak.

Comment

Working...
                              X