This is becoming a habit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is becoming a habit...

I bought another bow. 2 weekends ago I was at the Fowler Ranch and Bob Sarrels was there. We had a great weekend hanging out and hunting, and of course Bob had a couple bows there. He's making a new, or somewhat new at least model called a Yukon. It's a 1 piece forward handle longbow. Anyway, I shot his and even shooting right handed I shot it pretty good up close and really liked the way it felt. He told me he had a lefty at the shop, and when he got home he texted me the specs. It's a 64'' bow and 45@28 so closer to 50 at my DL which is what I like. I kicked it around and ended up buying it since I didn't kill anything on the hunt and still had the money I'd taken with me. It came today and I've been shooting it quite a bit. It's amazing how easy it is to shoot, super light and hits right where you're looking. I'm really enjoying it so far. I spent all morning thinking the cell towers were down because I can't call out or receive calls and can only text when I'm connected to wifi, but turned out my phone has crashed. So I'm about to go get a new phone but I'll post some pics later tonight.

Well heck of you can afford it and it shots well for you . . . Well HE'LL yeah!

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DRT; 03-03-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Excellent habit ! Show pics when you get it.

Comment

Very nice can’t wait to see pics!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Congrats! It’s a great looking bow. I saw it.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a real looker! Very nice!

Comment

Shelf is on the wrong side!! Again!! Lol!!!!!!
                    Congrats on a fine looking bow!!

Comment

Dang sure is purdy

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Thanks y'all. I'm pretty happy with it so far. Sometimes I think I have too many bows, but I know that's not possible.

Comment

First step is admitting you have an addiction. As long as you don’t do that your fine and the new bows keep piling up lol
                          Congrats she’s a looker!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
                            First step is admitting you have an addiction. As long as you don’t do that your fine and the new bows keep piling up lol
                            Congrats she’s a looker!
                            LOL!! Funny thing is I bought a bunch of inexpensive bows when I first got started and now they collect dust. The only ones I shoot are my Widow and my longbow from Randy, and now this one. I kinda wish I'd just spent the money and got the bows I really wanted 3 years ago when all this started!!

Comment

Congrats, new bows are fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X