direct TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hunterdrake View Post
    might call and ask for Loyalty Department. Called and asked for cyber deal got $50 month off for 12 months. No changes or new commitments.
    Dang I need to make that call too my bill is around 215.00 per month with 8 receivers been with DTV for 20 years
    Attached Files

Comment

Ditto - easy $600 saved - awesome

Comment

They're telling me there's no promo.
        We have direct tv, wireless, and mobile bundled. Any idea ...?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          They're telling me there's no promo.
          We have direct tv, wireless, and mobile bundled. Any idea ...?
          I was told not everyone qualified, but if I was you I’d call back and keep bugging them

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
            I was told not everyone qualified, but if I was you I’d call back and keep bugging them
            part of it is how long you have been a customer - over ten years it is automatic

Comment

Sounds like directv has changed their ways a bit. We had them with a good contract for two years. As always happens our bill tripled when the contract expired. I called 3 times asking them what they could do to lower my bill and they wouldn’t budge so I just cancelled. We signed a contract with Comcast and a couple weeks later started getting mail and calls from Directv offering to get us back with a super low contract price. I told them that ship has sailed and you’re too late.

Comment

I'll be cancelling mine in 2 months when my contract is done. Bill just went up $50/month too. I'm done with that crappy service.

Comment

I signed up for Direct TV GO and will drop my Comcast TV package when my subscription expires this month. We will see just how long we can go without cable service.

Comment

To the OP, Thanks you also helped save me $600!

Comment

Working...
                    X