Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck yeah! Thank you God! Cmon Courtney, keep kickin ***! We are pulling for you big time! Jen and Brandon, stay strong...we are ahead in the bottom of the ninth!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Update.... Blood work back.....everything better, Lymes, Heart and Liver.
      Awesome! Continued prayers for peace, comfort, and healing.

Comment

Awesome news Brandon & glory to where we all know it goes brother...The Great Physician!!
        <><

Garguy is right & need to stay on point!! Wife checked on the scripture headed your way & said it likely would hit Sat or Mon...a little frustrated on the timeline it's taking, but it all has a plan. Not only is this Word of God ammunition against the enemy & meds for Court, it will share and give peace to Jenn & all those in the room if it's near ANYTHING compared to our journey.

I don't know how many of those CD's we burned up amigo?? They told us 17 years ago by two different neurologists that Kacie would be retarded or dead by now. Kacie is still fighting the good fight but is on the cheer squad & moving through her education. That player / recording you have coming to you has been around that long...my SIL gave us a CD when she started having infantile spasm's at 6 months!! I'll tell you the story at nanza but we listened to it on the way to Houston to the Blue Bird clinic right after those big floods & out dr appointment was in the Wells Fargo bank because the hospital was under water. With everything going on it somehow (not 'really' being the Word) brought us peace & feel it will really help Jenn along with driving out the destructor & feeding Court!! It most certainly helped this Dad!! Here we are, the protector of our children with everything out of our hands & not in control of CRAP!! Giving it to God & letting it go saved me from the helplessness. His Word was simple comfort only childlike faith can explain.
        Last edited by Artos; 03-07-2018, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Wow Paul, I want to be around at 'nanza when you tell THAT story!! That is an awesome testimony right there!!

Comment

Man that’s awesome news

Comment

If anyone doubts the power of God they need to come read through this thread!!!

Comment

Prayer up for continued improvement!

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan2014 View Post
                  If anyone doubts the power of God they need to come read through this thread!!!
                  No doubt...He is so GOOD!! Go Courtney Go!! Come on and kick this girl!

Comment

Such great news to read tonight

Prayers continue

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      Update.... Blood work back.....everything better, Lymes, Heart and Liver.

Awesome update. Thank you God

Comment

Praise be to God!
                        Still Praying.

Comment

Great news! Praise be to God!

Morning prayers for Courtney, Jenn, Brandon, and families.

Comment

Praise God and pray on

Comment

Morning prayers for Courtney

Comment

Morning prayers going up

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X