• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter56 View Post
      I highly recommend these guys. http://www.caffeybar6gameranch.com/
      I've bought blackbuck from them. No issues. Would use again.

Comment

I buy, sell, and trade animals. For the most part on the normal exotics I use trappers, and many times off of a low fence. Super exotics I buy from a few acquaintances. For animals that are sensitive to drugs, parasites, and are just out right sensitive, I also stay away from exotic auctions and high volume pens. An axis would be fine but an animal like a urial not so much.

Comment

ttt, need a couple of Axis does outside of Kerrville.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Are any Exotic Traders on this thread still active in the industry?

Comment

The YO does an exotic auction twice a year. It's a good time.

Comment

ha. Just realize how old the initial post was (2017) After the big freeze in the hill country wondering how Axis would fare in Abilene winters.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                    The YO does an exotic auction twice a year. It's a good time.
                    Who owns the YO these days. Last I'd heard it was purchased by foreigners. Of course that could have been hearsay.

Comment

Might be looking for some axis as well 2 doe and a buck. What is the going rate for Axis these days?

Comment

Looking for help to monitor, manage, or relocate animals? Let us help you with custom cameras and pens! All pens can be used for exotic animals or wild hogs

Joe is great to work with and a straight shooter.

Comment

Might be selling some off my lease near Brackettville. I have no way to trap them though.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                            Who owns the YO these days. Last I'd heard it was purchased by foreigners. Of course that could have been hearsay.
                            It's different groups when the family divided it up. I think the official group I'm talking about is called the YO Ranch Headquarters and I think they are from the original family owners but I could be wrong about that.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Might be selling some off my lease near Brackettville. I have no way to trap them though.
                              There's a guy on THF (he's probably on here too) who will trap them for you. Idk what he charges.

Comment

Exotics Marketplace

Originally posted by justletmein
                                Saw the same post on Rokslide, thought it looked a bit spammy. I see there's some sort of referral reference in your link. Good strategy bumping another thread from 2018 with a question and following up with your link.
                                edit: Went back to look at the RS post, looks like it's been deleted. Hmmm
                                No spam here...just getting the word out and looking to talk to those invovled in the Exotics Industry. The link is simply a landing page where folks can provide an email to stay in the loop. Happy to discuss over the phone if needed as well as answer questions here.

Comment

Working...
                                X