Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bengal kittens

Anyone have some me for sale?

I don't know of anyone, but check out Petfinder.com Sometimes you can get lucky and find a more exotic breed for cheap.

Comment

Saw some on Facebook way up here in Grayson Co but they were high dollar, even for pet quality.

If this is your first go-round with them, you need to know that they are very vocal animals. We’ve had two and I think my wife is DONE with them now. They will not shut up.

Maybe you know that; if not, figured I’d give you a heads up.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
          Saw some on Facebook way up here in Grayson Co but they were high dollar, even for pet quality.

If this is your first go-round with them, you need to know that they are very vocal animals. We’ve had two and I think my wife is DONE with them now. They will not shut up.

Thanks for posting.
          Can you explain more?
          Yes I’ve never had one before.

Comment

I'll check with the breeder we got ours from. She was in Conroe/Willis area

Comment

Pm'ed

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post

Not always real vocal. My brother has one that is quiet. He has had 2. He gets the females after they are done with them for breeding. Usually 3-4 years old, and much less cost than a kitten. Great cats.

Comment

Didn’t know what bengals were, so I googled them. Looks like a full time job!

Comment

Comment

I guess I won't be getting one of these

Comment

Working...
                      X