Texan taxidermy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texan taxidermy

I stopped by Texan taxidermy today and met with Jason, wanted to see how his work looks since so many people had said it was great. And it is great! So I walked in the back where he was smoking some sausage and asked to taste a little as I am always looking for a good processor. I tried his jalapeño and cheddar deer sausage and was blown away, it was the very best deer sausage I had ever had. Jason if you read this I meant every word I said, you know what you're doing for real, I will bring you my business for both taxidermy and processing. Can't say thank you enough to the green screen for helping me find this place!

His place is right down the street from me... I am hoping to shoot something next week so I can bring it to him!

Comment

Got a sika and a catalina with Jason right now. He’s always done a great job for us and you are right, his work is very good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my sika and my son’s catalina back from Jason this afternoon. Very happy with the work and highly recommend taking your animals to him.

Comment

Jason did an awesome job on my chocolate horned 9 point. can't wait let him do some sausage for me...

Comment

I tried the sticks and the summer sausage the other day and it was pretty dang good. I will for sure be taking my next deer there. Jason is a good guy as well. It’s nice to have a good taxidermist and meat processor so close to home now. I have tried almost everybody in this area and have not been pleased.

Comment

Dropped a doe off with him last week. Trying his boudin and pan sausage and can’t wait!

Comment

Does Jason do ground meat or sausage/Boudion only? I didn’t see ground prices on his website.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
                  Does Jason do ground meat or sausage/Boudion only? I didn’t see ground prices on his website.
                  Just seeing this, thx all! I can do just about anything you want.

Comment

Thanks Jason. I’ll be coming by tomorrow to drop off a deer.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
                      Thanks Jason. I’ll be coming by tomorrow to drop off a deer.

Comment

Working...
                      X