No announcement yet.

Question on kivorman blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks I’ve been poking around the website, but didn’t see any info or pics of the windows or door. I’ll contact you and see if we can get one spec’d out and ordered. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by QDM4fun View Post
      Thanks I’ve been poking around the website, but didn’t see any info or pics of the windows or door. I’ll contact you and see if we can get one spec’d out and ordered. Thanks
      I have been very happy with my Krivoman. I will be upgrading to the Deluxe Door. I placed two Deluxe windows in mine ( two center shooting windows ). They can be opened and closed quietly. The other two windows I have covered with black cloth and still have the older windows in them. I never open them anyways. You will be very happy with this blind. Just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
        You want a 4 window. We have 5 on the ranch and all are 4 windows and we have no problems.

[ATTACH]889886[/ATTACH]
        What does this setup run?

Comment

According to the website about a grand for 4 windows and a vent.

Sierracharlie out...

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
            What does this setup run?

4 window with Vent is $1060 PLUS TAX

Comment

Mitch what are your window sizes? Actual window.

Comment

I've got 4 Krivos. They are all 4 window with a vent. Perfect setup IMO.

Comment

I placed an order for a Krivo blind a couple weeks ago. I've always hunted out of cheap homemade blinds or cheap popups. I'm looking forward to getting it set up and hunting out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
                    Mitch what are your window sizes? Actual window.
                    Standard windows are 10x18. I do have some 10x24 if you are going to put it up 10ft in the air. But the 10x18 works fine up to about 7 ft in air.

Comment

Working...
                    X