No announcement yet.

How many days have you hunted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve probably had 40 sits plus another handful looking for hogs. The good Lord has blessed with me a nice buck and a fat doe this year.

Currently sitting over some handcorn hoping the woman can get her a buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

0 unfortunately

Comment

7 days in New Mexico chasing elk , then over 50 sits in Texas half with my kids in the stand .

Comment

normaly more but had eye surg in oct and nov..slowed me up some for few weeks..Wife and I hunted 12days each..I have not seen a deer or hog (eyes fine 20/20) ...Wife seen a Doe and fawn and 6 hogs in a group thats it...,Worst season ever/last 2 years haven't been much better...We gona find another Lease I hope.LOOKING..or we will be without cause we ain't staying for obiouus reasons..Land owner has been great..

Comment

7 or 8. It’s been a busy year with a lot going on

Comment

Probably 10-12 sits this year. Funny how priorities change. When I was younger I didn't miss a single day from beginning of dove thru deer and ending with quail in Feb.

Comment

40+ but it helps now that I can hunt where I live.

Comment

Around 50

Comment

Not nearly enough.

Comment

30 days... some were 2 hunts/day, some were only 1 hunt/day...

Comment

I worked 5 days in November, and spent first week of december and first two weekends this year. all in the stand..

Comment

About 12 days, all public land and one doe to show for it. My problem is a six hour drive one way to nearest public land, amistad. Us RGV hunters get the short end of the stick on public land.

Comment

@ 25 - 30 sets.

Comment

I have hunted every weekend since the beginning of bow season except for 2 (BIL had a Christmas party out there and I shot my buck on a Friday so went home that weekend). Been trying to find a shootable cull buck for my son ever since. 3 hunts per weekend.
                              I have a great wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mac5dawg View Post
                                Just trying to figure out the amount of time everyone spends hunting. For me 17 days due to starting late because of a good football season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                                I would say roughly 50...I got to count them up

Comment

Working...
                                X