What’s one thing you wish you had on your UTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s one thing you wish you had on your UTV

Rigging out a new Ranger Crew and I have all the basics covered but I’m looking for that one thing that I’ll be going dang I should have got that too.

Already have
    Lift
    Wheels/tires
    Bumpers
    Winch w/syn rope
    Pro top roof
    Spare tire
    Lots of light bars
    Windshield front and back

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A UTV.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      A UTV.

X2.

When I ride in my brothers Utv I wish he had something to hold onto. Another buddy installed handles that strap to the roll bar on the roof. Very nice

Comment

Winch and better tires is all I need for mine.

Comment

Full removable doors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

A hot blonde

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
              A hot blonde
              Be careful what you wish for!

Comment

I have about the same gear on mine now as you have listed. The one thing I plan to add to mine is a small winch on the roll cage in front of the bed to assist in lifting heavy dead animals into the back... most UTV's and pick ups used for hunting in the mountain states have this, and I've seen them come in very handy for animals up to and including big bull elk.
                I will add that or I will add a roller/pully arrangement to allow me to bring my winch on the front of my UTV over the cab to the bed in the rear... haven't decided which way to go yet.

Comment

AC

Comment

I need to add a small overhead cab light. We use ours a lot at night and constantly find myself using a flashlight or phone as a light when looking for stuff on floorboard or messing with other things.

I've also been wishing for a 160+ inch buck to be on mine, just hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Zero-Turn mowers that feature heavy-duty welded steel decks, trademark SmoothTrak® steering, and the power to make mowing your yard a pleasure, and not a chore. With the support of more than 1,400 nationwide dealers, help is never far away.

check this one out the lift bed is awesome

Comment

PTO, Front end loader, gun turret, spinner wheels.

Comment

[QUOTE=OleTomTalker;13162309]I need to add a small overhead cab light. We use ours a lot at night and constantly find myself using a flashlight or phone as a light when looking for stuff on floorboard or messing with other things.

I would add a red and a white. One for stealth

Never saw the need for doors.

Handles.

Front and back receiver for racks.

My first thought was Kaitlin monte from Fox 26. !

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                            I need to add a small overhead cab light. We use ours a lot at night and constantly find myself using a flashlight or phone as a light when looking for stuff on floorboard or messing with other things.

I've also been wishing for a 160+ inch buck to be on mine, just hasn't happened yet.
                            As long as you're wishing.....why not a 278" buck ? Bill Winke says " Always dream big ! "

Comment

I have seen where guys mention using the front winch to get game in the bed. I would be interested in some sort of pulley system that could make that happen without having the winch rope rub the plastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X