X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    Surrender sister ... Let GO and Let GOD do his work

If you want a change in your life, if you want forgiveness and peace and joy that you’ve never known before, God demands total surrender.

Jenn , play this song for Court

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7jXASBWwwI
    This right here!!

Comment

Great news still praying.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Praise God! All the Glory is His!

Comment

Awesome news!

Comment

Hi Courtney. This is a sunny day. We are so happy to hear you are awake and things have gotten better. You have been in TBH members thoughts and prayers for awhile and will continue to be. You have two special friends in Jenn and Brandon. How Jenn has sustained is remarkable. God bless them both. Hope your children are able to visit soon. You have a blessed day and we are all praying for you to continue the positive healing.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
                Hi Courtney. This is a sunny day. We are so happy to hear you are awake and things have gotten better. You have been in TBH members thoughts and prayers for awhile and will continue to be. You have two special friends in Jenn and Brandon. How Jenn has sustained is remarkable. God bless them both. Hope your children are able to visit soon. You have a blessed day and we are all praying for you to continue the positive healing.
                Jenn, you gotta read this one to Courtney... pretty much sums it up from her TBH family and friends!!

Comment

Very glad to hear she is awake. Any word on how she is feeling, if everything is good with her? At any route, it's a step in the right direction and i'll continue praying for her recovery. Hope the kids can visit soon. It's important they see their mom awake and are able to talk to her.

Comment

Thank you God! Thank you God! That’s all I can say. Lord although I believe and pray, sometimes I still let doubt creep in. Please forgive me for this and please continue to provide us with the miraculous healing for Courtney. Help me keep the devil and his lies away. Praying for continued strength for family and friends. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Allsome!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

RISE UP Courtney RISE UP.
                        Can We get an AMEN!!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                          RISE UP Courtney RISE UP.
                          Can We get an AMEN!!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                          X2....Amen!!

Comment

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks this prayer chain has been going... The Lord is healing her on His schedule. I TRULY believe Courtney will indeed RISE UP!! and Amen to that! I have a hard time being patient and waiting on God to do His work on His time according to His plan, but we've come this far, we can see the mighty results thus far... let's pray together for patience and for continued healing until she indeed does RISE UP whole and restored to her children, family and friends.

Comment

Brandon...got the scripture headed your way. Coming from SA it shouldn't take long.

They don't offer overnight only because their admitted delay in processing, but we got her in route amigo.

<><

Comment

More prayers

Comment

Working...
                                X