X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky View Post
    Oh, I forgot.
    Some of his proponents have been convicted of poaching themselves.
    Say it ain't so?!

Comment

You know when a man has a pile of trophies and has also been convicted of poaching on more than one occassion, it makes you think that pile of trophies may have come by the way of illegal means.....

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        You know when a man has a pile of trophies and has also been convicted of poaching on more than one occassion, it makes you think that pile of trophies may have come by the way of illegal means.....
        I’d say bull**** not a family man!

Comment

Dang Shame that a legendary deer has this attached to his legacy.

The circumstances effectively take away what the deer was, not because the deer had more advantages to evade, but because he had less.

That doesn’t feel right to me if we are truly celebrating the animal in our sport and not the bozos who end their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
            I think this post is being lost on people. IF this is the same person, you now have a track record of events in 2004 and 2017. Only a Hillary supporter could believe that no more poaching occurred between those two dates. And this would line up with the rumors about a habitual offender.
            Aren't there some questions now about a 200+ buck he shot 3 or 4 years ago? I've heard it was taken from the same property as the 271.

Comment

Comment

Oh, I forgot.
                I've killed great big whitetails and great big muleys in the state, never been charged with a felony, had four moving traffic violations, never sold or done any drugs or conducted any bad business dealings in my life. I follow, encourage and enjoy the aforementioned member every time he posts. Painting with a pretty broad brush there making such assumptions.....

Comment

Bunch of keyboard wizards today! Seems to be getting pretty common around here.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                    If the deer scored 120” would Those of you calling for harsher punishment feel the same? I think a felony for poaching is overboard, just my .02. I do wish I knew the whole story....
                    Is keying the paint on a ‘98 Toyota Camry the same as keying the paint on a new Lamborghini?

Comment

Oh, I forgot.
                      Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                      I've killed great big whitetails and great big muleys in the state, never been charged with a felony, had four moving traffic violations, never sold or done any drugs or conducted any bad business dealings in my life. I follow, encourage and enjoy the aforementioned member every time he posts. Painting with a pretty broad brush there making such assumptions.....
                      Keyword, "some"...
                      If you're not one of the "some", please don't call me out.

Comment

The key word was "some."

Comment

You have to look at the saints who are doing all of the painting. I've known some seriously crazy women in my time. These fellas make those psycho women look normal. Even the crazy women let crap go after years have passed by

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                            You have to look at the saints who are doing all of the painting. I've known some seriously crazy women in my time. These fellas make those psycho women look normal.
                            lol

Comment

Some, put their morals aside to get their chance at a trophy deer. Shame, even our own tbh brothers can’t do what’s right.

Comment

Wow!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X