No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Hill Country Hunting Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great buck! Congrats, TXhoghunter!

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
      Thank you very much! He scored 149 5/8" gross. 17" inside spread, 11.5" left G2 and 10" or more G3s and other G2. 20"+ main beams with all mass measurements from 3"-4".

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
      Congrats on an awesome deer. Really cool to have some history with him too. Glad you were able to lay him down.

Comment

Over 6” of rain since midnight and still coming down. They are saying it should continue through tomorrow at least. The 10 day shows great chances of rain every day. Man we’ve had a crazy last few months!

Comment

Creek we have to cross to get to the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
            Over 6” of rain since midnight and still coming down. They are saying it should continue through tomorrow at least. The 10 day shows great chances of rain every day. Man we’ve had a crazy last few months!
            It was bone dry in September, and we needed some rain. But this is getting ridiculous. I hope it stops for a while so we can hunt soon.

Comment

Buck my wife took Saturday evening in gillespie Co. Happy for her. Older deer for this area. They just don’t get that big.

586 acres low fenced
              Mission Flare 50 lbs
              Easton Blood Line 400
              WAC Em three blade

Congrats babe!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post
                Buck my wife took Saturday evening in gillespie Co. Happy for her. Older deer for this area. They just don’t get that big.

586 acres low fenced
                Mission Flare 50 lbs
                Easton Blood Line 400
                WAC Em three blade

Congrats babe!
                Congrats to your Wife on a Great buck!

Comment

Comment

Congrats on the harvest!

Comment

Rained here southwest of San Saba all night. I tried to get to town about an hour ago.
                      Looks like I’ll be waiting for the water to go down some. Made it through 5 or 6 low water crossings figured I wouldn’t chance on the last one. Then I tried to go around the other way.
                      No luck.

Comment

586 acres low fenced
                        Mission Flare 50 lbs
                        Easton Blood Line 400
                        WAC Em three blade

Congrats babe!
                        Congrats to you and your wife on a great buck!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          It was bone dry in September, and we needed some rain. But this is getting ridiculous. I hope it stops for a while so we can hunt soon.
                          We are at 12” now in the last 36 hours. We are at 24” of rain since August 1.

Comment

586 acres low fenced
                            Mission Flare 50 lbs
                            Easton Blood Line 400
                            WAC Em three blade

Congrats babe!
                            Excellent Gillespie County buck! I love those old bruisers!! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                              We are at 12” now in the last 36 hours. We are at 24” of rain since August 1.
                              Wow! We've had 14" since September 1st. We sure didn't have 10" in August. We're fully saturated and then some now though. I'm ready for a break.

Comment

Was at the lease Sunday til a few minutes ago. Holy cow it is wet out there. Didn’t really hunt except for Sunday evening when I shot that boar. But it was nice to hang at camp and eat well.

Comment

Working...
                                X