No announcement yet.

Our own slice - "Los Setenta Ranch"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some pics from the new area that we finally were able to get to. It’s a sweet looking spot, just have to figure out a way to access it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks awesome

Comment

Here are some tc pics. We have some big pigs, 1 healthy fawn, a handful of does, and a decent buck. We haven’t had really any corn or feed out until now for the most part. Hoping if I get after the hogs the deer will really show up.

Comment

Man I'm excited for you!

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Big congrats to you folks!!

Comment

good for you. nice looking animals too

Comment

Check out "the hunting grounds" on YouTube. He only has 100 acres and turns it into deer heaven. It's pretty cool to watch it develop.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats and following

Comment

Well I'm headed to the ranch this weekend to mow, move a feeder, hang a couple of stands, check cameras, and spray for food plots. Trying to figure out if I should plant one big food plot in the big power line in the center of my place or plant 3 separate plots. If I do 3 I'll have one on the SE side of my place (1/3 acre), one in the power line in the center (1/2-1 acre), and one on NW side of my place (1/3 acre). Thoughts on what I should do? I will have two feeders running this season as well. I'll have one on the power line and one in the opening on the SE part of my place. I will post more pics when I get back on Sunday!

Comment

Congrats again on the purchase Brandon! - Glad to be a part of your project and anxiously awaiting some more pictures of what you have show up this season. WHEN you kill, please email me pics to put in my office with my other land purchase customers kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                              Congrats again on the purchase Brandon! - Glad to be a part of your project and anxiously awaiting some more pictures of what you have show up this season. WHEN you kill, please email me pics to put in my office with my other land purchase customers kills.

Thank you, Codie! You made the purchasing process a breeze! Crossing my fingers that I shoot one this season! If I do I’ll definitely send you some pictures!

Comment

Congrats Brandon! Looks like a great place.

I assume you still have to buy an out of state license since this is not your primary residence?

Comment

Working...
                                X