Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's on your wrist?? I'll start

Originally posted by Southernshiver View Post
    This is my second Garmin watch. I've had the Fenix 2 and now this the Fenix 3 HR. Neither of them had a bad battery at all especially considering the features I use on them daily.

The Fenix 2 lasted 13 days out at NTC in CA and was used multiple times a day for GPS and getting grids for targets and as an alarm clock and timer.

The Fenix 3 HR is a step counter and all day HR monitor. Use it daily for different types of workouts, bike rides, runs, walks, kayaking etc. and only charge it about once a week if that.

Does the Fenix 3 require a chest strap for HR??

Comment

Sterling silver Fishers of Men bracelet given to me by my wife and kids 2 years ago for Fathers Day. It never comes off

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	24452680

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
        any chance I can buy that vintage sub?? Are you the original owner??
        Yes original. Sorry not for sale was bought from a good friend who's family owned a jewelry store in my hometown and he passed away at the young age of 47 from deep vein thrombosis.

Comment

Timex

Comment

Tag Carrera Calibre...
            Attached Files

Comment

Picked up the Tag this morning then put it down because this matches my eyes and shoes. It's all about coordination.

"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!"

Comment

Hair and freckles...

Comment

Rolex
                  GMT Master
                  This is the finest example I've ever seen as a complete package.. Owner was in Vietnam during the war and made the purchase in between tours.. He has since passed and left it in care of his wife she later passed on to her son. A precious possession from the past.
                  #rolexvintage #rolex #1675 #gmt #vintagegmt #jfjco

Blood Sport........I also have Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch dated 1959.

My uncle bought it while in the military overseas. After his death my dad got it and wore it for 20 years(every day watch).

My father passed in 1993 and it has been on my wrist all day every day since then. Amazing time piece with a lot of sentimental value.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                    Fitbit

I have a breitling that's been put into the safety deposit.

Apple Watch sitting on my desk to be sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM me what you want for the apple watch. I'd like to have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post

My uncle bought it while in the military overseas. After his death my dad got it and wore it for 20 years(every day watch).

My father passed in 1993 and it has been on my wrist all day every day since then. Amazing time piece with a lot of sentimental value.

Dude, all I can say is "Bravo" blessed to be wearing a time piece so special. I would love to see a pic. Please post !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Picked up the Tag this morning then put it down because this matches my eyes and shoes. It's all about coordination.

I seeeeeeeeeee !!

Today I'm Wearing this 1968 Rolex Datejust because it's my birth year.. I've had the bracelet completely rebuilt by a fella in HongKong and I must say he did a fantastic job..

Comment

I seeeeeeeeeee !!

Today I'm Wearing this 1968 Rolex Datejust because it's my birth year.. I've had the bracelet completely rebuilt by a fella in HongKong and I must say he did a fantastic job..

I've never really wanted a Rolex but that one is pure classy

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            I've never really wanted a Rolex but that one is pure classy

It's not very big in size. 36mm and really super easy to wear. Originally sold for about $150 bucks. I'm a fan because it runs without batteries, automatic and gains power by everyday movement of your arm. Keeps perfect time..

I'm working with a friend to do a custom camo for hunting this year...

Comment

Nice watches fellas. I can't wear one. Just never been my thing.

But here is my daily wrist attire.
                              Fitbit charge HR
                              3 hair ties for my daughter
                              And "Custom" made bracelet from my daughter

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post

Dude, all I can say is "Bravo" blessed to be wearing a time piece so special. I would love to see a pic. Please post !!
                                Here ya go.........circa 1959.

Last edited by Tbar; 07-17-2016, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X