Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for two gun or bow management buck hunts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for two gun or bow management buck hunts.

These will be Christmas gifts for my wife and daughter, but I can have them ready to go as soon as something opens up. I live in Leander and would love to find something within two hours of me, but I'm open to pretty much anything if the price is right because I'm not trying to break the bank. This will be both of their first bucks. So they don't have to be trophies, but I'd love for to them to be able to harvest something memorable. TIA!!!

I'm a little farther out but have a place in Del rio for a 1500 for 120-139. Can do some smaller deer at a 100 a point. Have does also for 250. That's a in Del rio. Also have a place in junction that's 1500 for whitetail or axis bucks. Have a place in Hamilton that any 8 point and a doe for 1750.

Last one is MLD. First two are not.

Comment

I tried to respond to your PM but I get a message that your in box is full.

Comment

Originally posted by Skipper
        Can help with nice place hf west of san antonio 3500 for 145 buck
        That's way out of my price range but thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by BrushnBay View Post
          I'm a little farther out but have a place in Del rio for a 1500 for 120-139. Can do some smaller deer at a 100 a point. Have does also for 250. That's a in Del rio. Also have a place in junction that's 1500 for whitetail or axis bucks. Have a place in Hamilton that any 8 point and a doe for 1750.

Last one is MLD. First two are not.
          $3000 is still a bit pricey. My old lady would string me up by my toes if I did that and one of the hunts is for her but thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by breese View Post
            I tried to respond to your PM but I get a message that your in box is full.
            Sent you a pm

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Pm sent...

Comment

Working...
                X