Just got back from Big Oak Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back from Big Oak Bowhunting

We hunted Friday - Sunday and all I can say is WOW! It's hard for me to put into words how amazing this place is. EVERYTHING is first class, and I mean EVERYTHING! Marty and Whitney do everything possible to help you have a successful hunt and make sure that you are comfortable. Lisa's food is out of this world. Not to mention that they are just plain ol' good people. Bagley is one heck of a dog and it was awesome to see her work.

I have spent the last 12 years in hopitality/customer service and I can tell you this. The lodging, food, level of service and comfort of stay is equal to or better than any 4 star hotel. Every set has a box blind with deer view windows and almost all of the sets have a tripod, lock on or ladder stand to choose from if you don't want to hunt from a box blind.

Thank you Marty for an amazing experience. I will be reaching out to Whitney soon to come back in January.

I'll post some pics shortly from my phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats...I've never heard anything but positive reviews about Marty's operation.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Good people! Going back on the 29th!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good stuff! Congrats!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words

Comment