SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
    Think i better gas up the boat, we might need it tonight. Weather ain't looking good for us up here
    Same here in Livingston. Lots of red headed our way! Y'all be safe out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
      Same here in Livingston. Lots of red headed our way! Y'all be safe out there.
      Ooooo, I like red heads!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
        Ooooo, I like red heads!

Oh goodness

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
          Oh goodness
          You like 'em too?

In all seriousness. Y'all stay safe.

Yeah.......you do.

Comment

Headed to the Sam in the morning. I won't be hunting though. I will be guiding my wife on her first squirrel hunt. Hopefully we find some.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              Headed to the Sam in the morning. I won't be hunting though. I will be guiding my wife on her first squirrel hunt. Hopefully we find some.
              Best of luck!

Comment

Can't believe i have 1 bar of 4g. Power out, trees down, fences busted. My driveway is washing out. Dads pond flooded and is starting wash away the back side of the driveway dam. Please Lord let it slow down and get power back. Suppose to have an interview tomorrow morning in the galleria area. Hope the power comes back in time for hot water and such in the morning.

Comment

Raining hard over here. Just got back from Academy. They actually had a box of Hornady XTP's in 44 (430 - 240 HP) and some weaver rails for my muzzleloader. I need a trip to Carters Country again I guess. Academy really isn't the best spot for ML gear obviously.

Comment

Can't believe i have 1 bar of 4g. Power out, trees down, fences busted. My driveway is washing out. Dads pond flooded and is starting wash away the back side of the driveway dam. Please Lord let it slow down and get power back. Suppose to have an interview tomorrow morning in the galleria area. Hope the power comes back in time for hot water and such in the morning.

Dang. We usually lose power fast over here so I have the flashlights and spotlights ready to roll. Some good friends in Conroe are officially moving furniture etc. from the front entrance of their houses. Water creeping up. Be careful folks. Hope this lets up soon.

Comment

Weaver rails installed. 100 rounds of hollows.... 2 steps closer [emoji3]

Comment

Good luck with weather and interview Andy.

Comment

Good luck Andy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunker down Andy.

Comment

We got lucky and dodged it this round. I'll keep y'all in my prayers.

WW, I love those rounds. They pattern well, and I killed a big doe with them 2 years ago. ( Thanks again Tod)
                              I'll continue to use them.

Comment

Your not the only ones Aj. We lost another tree and the power is off. This whole are has been hit hard. We took the big truck out too see the damage. And there is a lot of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X