No announcement yet.

Question on LBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it's 2016-2017. Look at the other dates above. They are this years regs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Best way to get this cleared up is to call TP&W. And confirm which date is correct. I'm gonna say that the booklet is wrong. But a call is the only sure way to clear it up. That is, unless TP&W post on this thread stating the correct dates.
      The 24th-27th makes way more sense. I'm sure that's what it should be. If anyone needs a proof reading job, they should hit up TP&W.

Comment

Ironman, that's the same as my booklet. I looked at both the web sight and the booklet. TP&W has been known to have misprints in the booklet in the past. And it has caused some confusion, and folks getting into trouble in the past. But like I said, the only sure way to know is to call and ask.

I'm really surprised they have not caught this yet. And made an announcement on it.

Edit: Ironman, just saw your post. That might be just the job I need right now, since I'm out-a work.

Comment

This info is from the Forest Service LEO Charles Rhodes. I'm posting this with his permission.

TP&W and the Forest Service are aware of the error. TP&W said they will going by the dates on the website. 11/24-27. The Forest Service will be posting notices on the gates.

Please don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
            This info is from the Forest Service LEO Charles Rhodes. I'm posting this with his permission.

TP&W and the Forest Service are aware of the error. TP&W said they will going by the dates on the website. 11/24-27. The Forest Service will be posting notices on the gates.

Please don't shoot the messenger.
            Well, it's not like I can claim ignorance, now that I've posted this all over the Internet. I guess Mondays and Tuesdays doe hunt is off now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Yes, it's 2016-2017. Look at the other dates above. They are this years regs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Kinda figured it was, but I couldn't just delete a complete post. I really goofed with the original reply, so I just asked a simple question.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Well, it's not like I can claim ignorance, now that I've posted this all over the Internet. I guess Mondays and Tuesdays doe hunt is off now.
                Just shoot one off your back porch.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                  Just shoot one off your back porch.
                  I want to keep all of my does in order to draw a buck out of unit 101.

Comment

Working...
                  X