2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
    True. Which tells us all we need to know. Big Sexy did his job last night. Too bad he didn't have any help.

I really want to know who is responsible for coaching the outfield defense. There was a near catastrophe last night when Ryan Rua didn't take charge of a foul ball. Nearly had a three man wipe out involving Rua, Beltre', and Andrus. I've said it for awhile now, it's a question of time before there is a serious injury in the outfield because none of the outfielders ever control the outfield. What a mess.

Yea I can’t wait until Mazara takes out Odor. Last good thing that guy did was punch Batista. I’m tired of watching him. This team sucks and who do we have to look to in the future? Gallo, maybe Mazara? This thing could be bad for a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Rangers have more people in the bullpen than the A’s have in the whole $&&% hole stadium......... but section 36, row 4 has more pitching talent I would guess (and I have no idea who is sitting there)

Comment

Well..... With Hamels on the mound tonight maybe we can slow the bleeding.....maybe....

Comment

Hell Hamels is washed up too. Unless everyone already forgot about the first three pitches he threw opening day... We are F'd for a while unless something major changes.

Comment

Gonna be a long year. Timely hitting is kill any chances of winning. Go Ranger!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
              Hell Hamels is washed up too. Unless everyone already forgot about the first three pitches he threw opening day... We are F'd for a while unless something major changes.
              I'm just trying to find a reason to continue to watch.....at least that is what my wife said. :

Comment

Originally posted by ETX-Deerslayer View Post
                I'm just trying to find a reason to continue to watch.....at least that is what my wife said. :
                Haha, I am watching still. Only have ever been a Rangers fan. I am just afraid we are in a horrible place. I am in the minority but all the good JD has done I think he has done more bad leading to where we are now.

Comment

Well....3-1 good guys.....

I have been a Ranger fan for life...ups and downs. Remember going to the old ballpark and watching Buddy Bell and the crew with my dad....dang I'm getting old.

Comment

4-1 good guys top of the 8th. I’m trying to hang with em tonight

Comment

Win #2. Great outing by Cole tonight

Comment

2 wins. The club is rolling.

Comment

Hamels looked pretty good last night for washed up ....

Comment

I will hope to eat crow for everything I said last night. I am a Rangers fan, so bring it rare with feathers.

Comment

Hamels did look pretty good last night. At least the bottom of the line-up had a few hits, RBI's, and cut down on the K's. I went to sleep after the 5th and expected to see the update on my phone this morning that they blew it. Pleasantly surprised the bullpen held on for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Hamels looked pretty good last night for washed up ....
                                Good. We need him to look more good than bad for at least the next 3.5 months so we can get something back for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X