Hobart 210 mvp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hobart 210 mvp

I think this is the welder im going to buy. The lowest price ive found is northern tool at around $780. Anyone know of cheaper places to buy a hobart welder?

If you buy from northern make sure to use coupon. Usually always something out there. 20 of 100 or 50 of 250 etc..

Comment

Not sure where to buy cheaper but I have this same welder and I've been impressed. It does anything I need it to do.

Comment

Member is selling gift cards at a discount rate in classifieds as well. May want to jump in that

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
          If you buy from northern make sure to use coupon. Usually always something out there. 20 of 100 or 50 of 250 etc..
          Thanks didnt realize that.

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
          Not sure where to buy cheaper but I have this same welder and I've been impressed. It does anything I need it to do.
          Ive got to build another damascus press afterwards general shop use, ive never heard any real complaints against them.

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
          Member is selling gift cards at a discount rate in classifieds as well. May want to jump in that
          Night shift got me they are sold lol. I need to quit napping during the day.

Comment

[url]http://www.hobartweldshop.com/refurbished-welders-plasma-cutters/ This is where I got my hobart 140. Got it a year ago and works great.

Comment

Working...
            X