Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    The side of least exposure

I'm exposed (to coinbase and binance) but I gave them the same info I gave PayPal.

Some of y'all have a half dozen accounts with these fly by night websites where you're giving up some SERIOUS amounts of personal data.

It's ok to miss out on an obscure coin so you don't over expose your financial secrets

My next up coin is CMT if you want to know

That was my point with KuCoin. I have the same as you plus kucoin which didn’t ask for info. Could be sketchy on the other side as they don’t ask for verification. Is that a bad thing? Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      Anyone up for posting their total gains? You can do it as a percentage or $ amount if you want. Just curious how everyone is actually sitting after these last few weeks.

I only put in $725 and have $1230 in my Coinbase account waiting to move it back out to my bank account. I jumped out of the game and more looking into day trading. It was a good gain for my investment. 59% gain...all of it was in Ripple, lost about 10% on BTC originally. Lost a couple buckts on LTC while Coinbase held my money hostage.

I'm not up huge, but up 103.66% all time, even with this dip isn't bad.

My biggest gainer has been Vechain which I bought around $1.40 and is now worth over $6, was close to $7 earlier today.

Comment

So I got word that crypto is tanking because a big bank wants in and needs the price lower so they can get more. Is it true? I dunno, but it makes sense anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          So I got word that crypto is tanking because a big bank wants in and needs the price lower so they can get more. Is it true? I dunno, but it makes sense anyway.
          That has been my suspicion... think of all the limit sell orders they've triggered.

Comment

Anyone up for posting their total gains? You can do it as a percentage or $ amount if you want. Just curious how everyone is actually sitting after these last few weeks.

I only put in $725 and have $1230 in my Coinbase account waiting to move it back out to my bank account. I jumped out of the game and more looking into day trading. It was a good gain for my investment. 59% gain...all of it was in Ripple, lost about 10% on BTC originally. Lost a couple buckts on LTC while Coinbase held my money hostage.
            Before the last 2 days bloodbath... I was up around 150%. Today, I'm still on the + side. Only slightly.

Comment

The big banks have nothing to gain by getting in and IF they wanted to they would buy from other sources like the big whales do not the main exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                The side of least exposure
                I'm exposed (to coinbase and binance) but I gave them the same info I gave PayPal.

Some of y'all have a half dozen accounts with these fly by night websites where you're giving up some SERIOUS amounts of personal data.

It's ok to miss out on an obscure coin so you don't over expose your financial secrets

My next up coin is CMT if you want to know
                Only US exchanges are regulated and require all the extra identification. Most of the Asian and Eastern European exchanges only require an email, username and password. I have accounts with over 20 different exchanges and not one of them has any personal info. The two top rules of Crypto are don't give personal info if you don't have to, and never store your crypto on an exchange. Use the exchanges to trade, but always send to your personal wallet after. Plenty of exchanges have gone down for getting hacked and all the btc stolen. Gox, Cryptsy, most recently Nicehash etc. For you people waiting on deposits, there are exchanges that let you trade on margin...They will want your personal info though.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  That has been my suspicion... think of all the limit sell orders they've triggered.
                  Absolutely. But we’ll what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                    Only US exchanges are regulated and require all the extra identification. Most of the Asian and Eastern European exchanges only require an email, username and password.
                    CFTC
                    Dodd Frank
                    I've gone through it with Tallinex, FXChoice, Capital City Markets, Alpari, etc

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                      The big banks have nothing to gain by getting in and IF they wanted to they would buy from other sources like the big whales do not the main exchanges.
                      Even so would they not benefit from buying in at a lower price?

Comment

Im up between 9-10k this month. Bought a lot of xrp and tron when it was cheap. Sold a little late. All mine is in Eth right now and has been for a week or so. I bought Btc in the 9k range and made a lot of mistakes along the way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Even so would they not benefit from buying in at a lower price?
                          They could but I just dont see it happening. If anything they will make their own ICO on the DL and cash in on us buying coins from them.

Comment

I started with 600.....Made some mistakes buying btc in coinbase and sending straight to binance....About 30-40.00 in fees I could have saved....Was up to about 1900 but with this correction account shows 1530 right now....

Comment

Originally posted by txhellraiser View Post
                              Im up between 9-10k this month. Bought a lot of xrp and tron when it was cheap. Sold a little late. All mine is in Eth right now and has been for a week or so. I bought Btc in the 9k range and made a lot of mistakes along the way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice! I was up 7k a couple of days ago but as if right now I'm about 2.5k in the green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only investing in ETH and LTC. Bought ETH at 664. Bought a couple rounds at different prices of LTC and right around breakeven. Just HODL

Comment

Working...
                                X