Next Shot Heard 'Round the World?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Shot Heard 'Round the World?

Just got a notification that VA governor Northam has declared a State of Emergency for potential civil unrest culminating on Jan 20, 2020 at the Virginia state Capital.

I thought they dropped that confiscation attempt and let it go after much backlash.

Comment

Here is the Declaration. Looks like an effort to keep things controllable during a protest on Jan 20.

Comment

That’s just plain chicken**** of the governor. I’ve not seen any conservative rallies turn violent unless the libtard groups like Antifa and the like show up. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

wow he must be a little bit SCARED . don`t bite it off if you cant chew it !!

Comment

I assume there are groups that will want to do a Tea Party blast from the past so to speak.
            The people have the right to stand up for themselves and their families but they will be outgunned it looks like.
            I hope the people have a successful protest but calm heads prevail w/o violence or death of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              That’s just plain chicken**** of the governor. I’ve not seen any conservative rallies turn violent unless the libtard groups like Antifa and the like show up. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              It's just his PR effort to try to make real Americans appear violent and dangerous, which he thinks will give him an argument in favor of his gun control agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                It's just his PR effort to try to make real Americans appear violent and dangerous, which he thinks will give him an argument in favor of his gun control agenda.
                Yup.

Remember who the real Revolutionaries and instigators are people.

Hint. It isn't the people wanting to keep their rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  That and he's still trying to buy back the political capital he lost with that whole black face scandal...or was he the guy in the KKK get up?
                  Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 01-15-2020, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Yup.

Remember who the real Revolutionaries and instigators are people.

Hint. It isn't the people wanting to keep their rights.
                    Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    That and he's still trying to buy back the political capital he lost with that whole black face scandal...or was he the guy in the KKK get up?
                    Yep, and yep.

Comment

Virginia is a pimple on a frogs butt compared to what would happen if they tried that crap in Texas or any Western state, or even somewhere like Pennsylvania, Ohio or most Midwestern states.
                      We need to send Beto up there to help the gov. out!

Comment

I fear a government plant in the crowd to stir things up and cause commotion.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Virginia is a pimple on a frogs butt compared to what would happen if they tried that crap in Texas or any Western state, or even somewhere like Pennsylvania, Ohio or most Midwestern states.
                          We need to send Beto up there to help the gov. out!

I wouldn’t be quite so sure. Virginia’s definitely got some good ole boys who are fond of their rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sad times for lawabiding citizens in America

Comment

Originally posted by schmalzy View Post
                              I wouldn’t be quite so sure. Virginia’s definitely got some good ole boys who are fond of their rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Yup. They organized themselves and people from across the country quickly! I don't think you could ask for a better response.

Comment

Working...
                              X