Dove Mojos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dove Mojos

Does anyone know of a place that has them on sale?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Academy will

Comment

Academy had them on sale a while back for 29.99 (Cabela's sale price) including the camo, swivel bucket.

Comment

Thanks guys.
          By the way just curious how many do y'all run at the same time. I'm going to run 3 pretty close together and set up about a dozen or 2 decoys.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            Thanks guys.
            By the way just curious how many do y'all run at the same time. I'm going to run 3 pretty close together and set up about a dozen or 2 decoys.

I set up two 50 yds apart and sit right in the middle of them so if they flair off them they are right in front of me but if they decoy to them they are still within range. Has worked pretty good in the past. I don't run any shell decoys.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
              I set up two 50 yds apart and sit right in the middle of them so if they flair off them they are right in front of me but if they decoy to them they are still within range. Has worked pretty good in the past. I don't run any shell decoys.
              Yep, and facing 90 deg. from each other so they'll catch their attention from any where.

Comment

This ▲▲▲

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                  Yep, and facing 90 deg. from each other so they'll catch their attention from any where.
                  Yep this has been my strategy too. Or if I'm hunting along a fence line I will put one up over the top strand and then put the other on the ground facing crossways. I've had good luck doing that and sticking a couple of the cheap dove decoys on the wire near the mojo. They will land right there on the fence with them. And as soon as they stop walking you can hit them easier ! Lol[emoji23] [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Last season I put two out in front of me and had the doves hovering for an easy shot.

Comment

Academy did last I checked

Comment

I went by Academy and picked up a couple and they were 29.99 they had the bucket combo for 39.99 I didn't need no stinking bucket.[emoji3]
                        I went ahead and grabbed a case of shells and my license while I was there since there wasn't a line.

Comment

If im hunting in the open i run 2 at 90 deg but my best spot is in a ring of trees and i need 3 to draw birds from all directions.

Comment

Anybody else make fun of Mojo doves when they came out?
                            I've been killing doves,and quail since I was 6 yrs old.When my patna showed up in West Tx with two mojo's I laughed my butt off!
                            Fast forward about 6 yrs..I don't go in the field without them!lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a single and it worked really well by itself and when hunting with others we would place them at 90 degree angles as well. I just figured a few more couldn't hurt anything plus it gives me a backup if one went down for some reason or buys me some time if I need to change batteries.

Comment

Working...
                              X