Any Quanah area dove reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Quanah area dove reports?

Guys on my lease North of Goodlet were out last weekend and said there were no birds at all! Usually good hunting there.

We're just a few miles from you on 104. We did pretty good Friday and Saturday with limits being shot. Late around water is how we hunted. A few morning birds but mostly evenings at the tanks.

Comment

We were up there sat-mon and it was pretty slow in the morning and ok in the evening by the ponds, no limits for us. we are north up by the river.

Comment

Three of us each got our limit just south of Kirkland off the Paducah highway this past weekend. Most birds seen in several years.

Comment

I was moving stands all weekend, but I still only saw maybe 5 driving around.

Comment

Sit over water, we figured that out too late last weekend

Comment

My brothers lease is between childress and quanah. They were there last weekend and didnt see much, but theres no water on their place either. Usually its pretty good though, ive hunted there the last few years

Comment

I'm very close to u off 104- best hunting I've ever had. 3 limits fast.

Comment

We are off of 680 North of Goodlett and it was slow, but if I could shoot I would have had a limit Saturday. I'm not much in to Dove Hunting.

Comment

Working...
                  X