PSA- for those that wear face paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA- for those that wear face paint

When I first got into bow hunting 30 odd years ago I used face paint to take the shine off my face. I quit using it after a few years because I never could find anything that would take it off short of scrubbing it off. I tried baby wipes and all different things but would end up still having vestiges of paint on my face for the whole month of October. Well the other night while watching tv there was a commercial about Grime Boss wipes for getting grease off your hands and tools. That got me thinking so I went to Lowes and bought a package and went and bought some face paint. Last night I put some of the face paint on the back of my hand, let it set awhile, and took one of those wipes and it took it off slick as a whistle with practically no effort. So come Saturday morning I will be in the stand with face paint on knowing that I can get it off without having to take off several layers of skin doing it.

probably better keep some lotion handy as well. Im sure the solvent in the rag will dry and chap your face and hands.

But thanks for the tip

Comment

Wife’s make-up wipes work great also. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
        Wife’s make-up wipes work great also. [emoji1303]

Yep. Thats what I use as well. Even with a little face paint leftover its much more comfortable than a face mask!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
          Yep. Thats what I use as well. Even with a little face paint leftover its much more comfortable than a face mask!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yessir!

Comment

Those little tubes of wet wipes or whatever you call them work very well for getting face paint off. Not the baby kind but the more manly, odorless kind that any hunter would be more than comfortable in sporting when it's time to take the makeup off. YMMV

Now for your afternoon humor:
            Attached Files

Comment

I use my girlfriends make up wipes, they work wonders

Comment

I use some wipe specifically made for it and they work great. Im sure they're just repackaged makeup remover.

The grime boss wipes are great though. Keep a bunch in my truck to get grease and diesel off my hands everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
                  I use my girlfriends make up wipes, they work wonders

I use his girlfriends makeup wipes also!

In fact, they do, work wonders!

Comment

Check out Hardy Face Paint. Non greasy won't smudge if you sweat comes off with a wipe and a little rubbing almost like pealing rubber.

Comment

Easiest trick is to use a wine cork. Burn the end with a lighter till it catches and let it burn for a second blow it out and use the charred end as face paint. It’s dry and non greasy plus it comes off with just baby wipes

Comment

I just use baby wipes

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                          Easiest trick is to use a wine cork. Burn the end with a lighter till it catches and let it burn for a second blow it out and use the charred end as face paint. It’s dry and non greasy plus it comes off with just baby wipes

This is the ticket

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post

And if you start with a full bottle before you burn the cork, you won't care if you get the black stuff off anyway!

Comment

Shaving cream takes it off also. Learnt that in the Marines.

Comment

Working...
                              X