Slick Tricked a Rattler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slick Tricked a Rattler

A buddy and I were out trying to call in some coyotes this morning, and although we were unsuccessful in that, we did come across a nice New Mexico rattler. I introduced him to my slick trick which we thought had lopped his head off, but watch the end of the video and you'll see the fella snap at us. Turns out it only took half his head. We then fished it up with the .22.
    Attached Files

Nice, but the strick I could have done without!

Comment

becarful out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        Nice, but the strick I could have done without!
        Luckily the arrow took off his fang and bottom jaw. He was just a striking forehead.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Someone will say you should have used a rage and you would have cut the whole head off and had the best blood trail that a snake could leave. Great shot i don't care what you were shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by bullelk View Post
              Someone will say you should have used a rage and you would have cut the whole head off and had the best blood trail that a snake could leave. Great shot i don't care what you were shooting.
              Well, to each his own when it comes to that. Rage are great, but I honestly don't think you can beat a slick trick when it comes to a fixed blade. Either way, another potential harm to mankind and animal alike has been eliminated!!!

Comment

Thats cool one time while searching for an arrow that was shot seen a rattler in a ceder shot him with the bow and the arrow stayed stuck in the ground after going thru it

Comment

"Whoa whoa whoa. Hang on a second, we're gonna fix this."

LOL!

Comment

ha ha. Good job

Comment

Not sure I would have been patient enough to knock an arrow...would have just blasted him with my handgun

Comment

Working...
                      X