Group Granger Hog Hunt!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group Granger Hog Hunt!!

Ok so here's the deal. I've been out to Granger a few times the past couple of weeks in the morning and afternoon and have seen some hogs. I have noticed that all the creeks are dry and any place that is holding water besides the lake itself is full of hog wallows . I have run across many hogs at willis creek in the far back and up and down the bridge by highway 29 and 95. The reason for this post is to set up a group hunt sometime soon. As long as we bait (hogwild, corn) these holding ponds, the pigs will be there eventually. Please respond if you are interested in setting up a group hunt here in the next week or two..

Set it up in a few weeks and I am in. I am out due to an accident for the next week or two.

Comment

Lets try for July 26th and 27th. i am headed out there tomorrow to see what is moving around. i will report if i see anything. I am headed to one of the watering holes that I have been baiting. Have a good weekend and I hope to hear from you soon!!

Comment

I should be up for that. Hopefully I will be healed up by then.

Just to warn you....... I am pretty much crazy as hell. Alot of guys here will back that one up. Figured I would give you a heads up before we hunt.

I have a boat and we can also hunt the hog wallows down the river near the primitive campground.

Comment

Have Longbow will hunt Hogs.

With enough heads up on date I could perhaps tag along. Multiple moving parts here.
          Dahmer let me know more about our hog spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
            With enough heads up on date I could perhaps tag along. Multiple moving parts here.
            Dahmer let me know more about our hog spot.

Working on it. We should be hunting out there By August.

Comment

Ok so here is what I saw.. I went to Willis Creek where there was still some water holding. I ran into about 20 pigs of various sizes. there was one Boar in there that was close to 200lbs but was just out of range. I will head out the morning to check out another location to see where they are moving. Dahmer, I look forward to meeting with you . I am also a some what crazy guy but like to have fun. have a good one and Ill talk to you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GrangerBoars View Post
                Ok so here is what I saw.. I went to Willis Creek where there was still some water holding. I ran into about 20 pigs of various sizes. there was one Boar in there that was close to 200lbs but was just out of range. I will head out the morning to check out another location to see where they are moving. Dahmer, I look forward to meeting with you . I am also a some what crazy guy but like to have fun. have a good one and Ill talk to you soon.
                where at at willis creek did you see them

Comment

I would definately be into the group hog hunt, just tell me when and what section we are huntin...

Comment

I'll go email me with the info...

Comment

I'll check my calendar, I might be able to make this one. If I do I'd like to bring my son, he has only spilled blood on a rabbit and has a deer hunt at First Point and needs a tune up hunt.

Comment

i might be interested in going if im not on call for work

Comment

ill go...keep this thread updated

Comment

Count me in!!!

Have not been out there in about 6 weeks!!

Comment

me and grinderboy will be there

Comment

Working...
                              X