No announcement yet.

No Show Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This stand I hunted extensively last year and saw lots of deer and this is the only one who hasn't come back unless he somehow straightened out his brow and I don't recognize him
    Attached Files

Comment

This guy was gone after rut hope he comes back

Comment

Here he is
        Attached Files

Comment

good luck he is nice1

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenJ View Post
            [/URL]

Had two no shows, but wait is over. Found them both today.
            man that bites

Comment

My avatar.... Have t seen him since last yr

Comment

Yeah found them locked up. Got lucky and at least I stumbled across the skulls.

Comment

We haven't seen this guy yet, but he showed back up on 9-11 last year. I have my fingers crossed because this is the deer I want to target. I have pictures at another set up from 1-10-15, so he didn't leave the property and get shot by another hunter. He got walked in 13 and 14, so I am really interested to see him this year. His pattern is interesting. He is regular like clockwork (same set up around 5:00 pm) during the week through the third week of october. Then he disappears during the rut. He shows back up about the second week in December, but rotates between three setups that are in a 1 mile a side triangle from each other, but mainly stays right at his main place that he hits pre rut. Same thing post rut 2013 when the dominant deer from that area was killed and he took over.

Last edited by El General; 09-15-2015, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Still waiting for this guy.... He will be 4 this year.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Still waiting. Didn't show up until Nov in 13, showed up in early Sept last year but took a month break starting in Oct..stayed through Feb both years so think he'll be back.

Comment

Working...
                      X