Purple Mattress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Mattress?

Anyone here have a Purple Mattress? If so how do you like it? Do they stay as cool as marketed? Thanks in advance!

We got ours about 3 months ago. It's been great so far!!

Comment

Got it a few months ago and love it!

Comment

We have had one about 3 months. It is a cooler sleeping mattress than a temperpedic type. We had a sealy ,I believe ,that was like a temperpedic. So far this is the best mattress I have slept on.

Comment

Where did you guys buy your purple mattress at?
          I am starting to looks for a new one for my and the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
            Where did you guys buy your purple mattress at?
            I am starting to looks for a new one for my and the boss.
            You can only buy it online. It comes wrapped up like a burrito at your front door!

Comment

Thanks for the reviews!

Comment

I have one and did a extensive thread on it

It was firm at first and almost returned it but stuck it out.

Like it overall and it sleeps cool as long as you have good sheets to match the bed! Crappy sheets cancel out any cooling effect some beds have.

I purchased it because I sleep hot all the time and can say it sleeps cooler then any other bed I've had

It's slightly on the firmer side

The fiancé likes it also but she can sleep almost anywhere

Comment

On last bump here. Anyone have a Casper or Tuft & Needle? Those seem very comparable to a Purple.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                    On last bump here. Anyone have a Casper or Tuft & Needle? Those seem very comparable to a Purple.
                    Check out sleepopolisis's reviews on them on a YouTube

Helpful and answers questions pretty quickly.

He confirmed the purple sleeps the coolest out of mattress in a box companies when I asked

He should also have a code to save some money on it also
                    Last edited by 150class; 08-25-2017, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Have you seen the price of the Purple?? That was all it took to convince me to try it!

Comment

We have had a purple mattress for about a year, and love it. Sleeps cool and is holding up well.

Comment

Have had ours for 9+ months. It does sleep a lot cooler than our old serta imperfect sleeper....

On the old mattress I would wear just boxers in the winter and still woke up hot. Now there are times I have to put on pajamas and sleep comfortably. This is with no changes in the house temp or comforter, just the mattress

I like how I can lay on my side now and wake up without my shoulders hurting

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
                            Have had ours for 9+ months. It does sleep a lot cooler than our old serta imperfect sleeper....

On the old mattress I would wear just boxers in the winter and still woke up hot. Now there are times I have to put on pajamas and sleep comfortably. This is with no changes in the house temp or comforter, just the mattress

This! It's incredible isn't it?? My shoulders were awful, and now I'm pain free.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post

I've got a new serta that I'm about to get a refund on. Hot and way to firm for me. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                              X