Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudo's to Alan at Pidgeon Road in Stephenville!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudo's to Alan at Pidgeon Road in Stephenville!

*Took a rifle in to be checked and sighted in for my Army son.
    *Having big time knee and hip problems so just wanted it done right as walking and setting up targets is a PAIN.
    *Spent some time with Alan...anyone who has been to this store knows THIS man knows his stuff...Archery, Firearms....
    *Once you get to know him...he will do a masterful job of joke/story telling and can teach even Ole' Dogs new tricks!

**Took only ONE shot to get on paper..bore sighted like the ole' days!
    ***4 more shots and 2 bullseyes at 100 yards
    ****Charge....$10 Total and a fun time!!

On a sad note....His Father, who started this business MANY years past has progressive Alzheimer's, which my Mom had and passed from. We talked some about this, my son's in the Military and TBH Bow son he knows....and it was fun and relaxing.

"Point is...loyalty to a business is earned, not given...they will always get our family business...great pricing but even more...great results!"

Yep, Alan is a great guy. He bedding my 300win mag for me and did a great job

Comment

We bought every bow we have owned from him, great guy

Comment

Bought 2 from him, Alan is great people.

Comment

Bought two bows and many guns, and my wife and I's LTC class from Alan, Roger and Wanda. Best people you could ever want to work/talk with. Alan and Roger have truly forgotten more about guns and ammo than 10 of us combined will ever know....

Comment

That's the only place I will let touch my bow. Alan knows his stuff. Great people, great service and great prices!

Comment

That's who I use. Best service for miles around.

Comment

I have bought a couple of guns from them, and yes, they are great people.

Comment

Is Wanda, Alans mom still working?

Comment

Yep!

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
                    Is Wanda, Alans mom still working?
                    Wanda is always a joy to work with! Big Poppa had some problems with running my debit card and she took over and got it done.

For anyone within an hour or two drive, it's worth it. My next project is to have Alan rebuild my Father's ole' pre 64 30-06 Winchester action with a new custom stock for one of the boy's upcoming birthday. As said, I like this shop and folks!

Comment

Alan and Pigeon Road are top notch.

Comment

Alan is as good as they come.

Comment

Working...
                        X